Reviews for The Grasp of Insanity
Panthera Azure chapter 8 . 2/10/2015
Plz come back and finish this story. Lol. It deserves an ending.

Fantastic job!
Chika Chanfan chapter 8 . 2/16/2008
PLEASE update quickly I want to see what happens I want RYO to come back
TeahLeafs chapter 8 . 8/15/2005
The start was rather Rocky at first, and I was rather unsure about your Fic. But as I continued on it became better and better!

It's FANTASTIC!

I Really LOVE it!

Now!

PLEASE UPDATE! I am dying here to find out what's going to happen next!

And keep writing it the way you are! the detail is fantastic!
blueraven chapter 8 . 7/4/2005
WOW! That was just great! Need another update ASAP!
Jadelynn chapter 8 . 4/10/2005
I like it! and i love the cliffhanger! Please keep writing!
LG chapter 8 . 12/9/2004
I am completely hooked on your fic. It's intriguing, and has wonderful depth and description. Your chapters flow really well, and the cliffhangers will assuredly keep readers coming back (or they will keep me coming back!). Good luck with your stories.
Laural Rose chapter 8 . 11/23/2004
I rather like your style, though I think you might need a little work on your characterizations. This is really interesting, all the same. It's on my favorites, and I can't wait to see what you do with it.
Soon to be world renown Gracie chapter 8 . 8/16/2004
love it so far! keep it going! oh, and um, weird request...could you hurt rowen. i'm just sadistic like that. i love it when my fav character gets hurt. i dunno why...
zorra chapter 8 . 7/28/2004
I wait forever for this update and you dare to stop there! X.x Oh, the horror. Please update soon, I'm begging on my knees. Must know what happenes! Poor Ryo!
NightShadow131 chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
Yay! You updated! Too bad the fights not over... actually that's a good thing cuz that means the fic is goin' to last longer. ; Go troopers! They can get Ryo back! Not lookin' to great right now, but they can. Yup yup.

Hmm... well, I think I'm gonna go read your other fic now. Keep up the excellent work and plz update this fic soon!

Ja ne _~
Blu Madison chapter 8 . 7/26/2004
Another cliffhanger! This story is extremely intriguing and one of the better RW/YST fanfics that I've read, so please keep the chapters coming _v !
Renea chapter 7 . 7/22/2004
Well, I must say you are doing quite well. I love the story and I was very disappoited when you left that cliffhanger. But it makes it all the more intriuging and suspensful. I hope it will be up soon, because I can't wait. Good luck in your endeavors. I'm gonna save this page to my favorites list, so I can be sure to catch your next chapter. If you need any ideas, contact me. My address is . I would be more than happy to help you if I can. I am also a fanfic writer. Good luck.
Blu Madison chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
Awesome! Hurry up and post more! .
silverwyvern chapter 7 . 6/26/2004
What a great chapter! Very well written. Though you're evil for that cliff hanger _ I can't wait for the next chapter. Please hurry and keep up the great work!
NightShadow131 chapter 7 . 6/26/2004
Well, that certainly is not good! Hopefully they can get Ryo back! ...that Arago... *shakes head* ...he needs to go down. Yup yup.

Anywayz... keep up the excellent work and plz update soon!

Ja ne _~