Reviews for Empty Spaces
artistsunite8x chapter 1 . 5/4
This was a delightful story, especially after reading two chapters as an assingnment from the original book. Please write more!
Hiril Moon chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Nice, emotional story... And, amazingly, I managed to resist the urge to start flicking the computer screen when was mean to Tom, as I normally do when someone's being mean to one of my favourite characters. That's good.
kingleby chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
that was brilliant! seems so in becky's character to have that reaction. poor tom and poor huckleberry *sniff*
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
gr...angst, sadness, depressing...its beautiful. i love how you captured becky. keep up the great work and write more soon.
CApt.Cow chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Oh man thats so sad! I'm crying my little eyes out here!
Raven Silvers chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Gosh, no wonder Tom wanted M/Moriaty/the Phantom's blood so much. This is haert-wrenching, I tell you. *sniffs and grabs Sawyer plushie* Now, I won't call you evil, but I will call you good. It's like being there, at the funeral. The emotions of Becky and Tom are strong, even through the internet connection.
*hugs Sawyer plushie again and starts whispering to it*
- Raven S.
drowchild chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Amazing!
Clez, you're wonderful.
*hands her Best Author award*
_
Hope there's more-that made me cry. You're not only write great LXG stories, but they're about Tom-my favorite-and they're not slash.
Wow...I can't express how great this is...
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
oh so sad will there be another chapter? I hope so!
Sethoz chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
*cries* Damn! That was so sad! (gah, I'm in such a sobby mood today - I've been crying at everything...)
Anyway, I loved this, ties in with your other stories well, and fleshed out both Huck and Becky. [You even have Joe in it! :)] Very well written, well done!
~Sethoz