Reviews for Babysitting
xxunowhoxx chapter 10 . 4/18/2006
funny
daniella.tharratt chapter 10 . 3/28/2006
one of the best stories i have read, all of the stories with lexi anizzy are brill
hi chapter 10 . 12/17/2004
kinda dumb, but i still liked it. very cute and funny
Kirei Baka Kasumi chapter 10 . 6/10/2004
Great story! i loved it! it was hillarious!
ThePrincess04 chapter 2 . 5/23/2004
awesome story, im on the floor laughing. i can barely breathe, this is halarious.
bri chapter 10 . 1/26/2004
i love it cant wait for the sequel!
Sunstar2 chapter 10 . 1/26/2004
My deepest and most sincere apologies my dear Regan. Through a grevious missight on my part, I somehow managed to overlook the final installment of your hilariously entertaining piece of literature and therefore I am somewhat belated in offering my congratulations on the completion of another of your most excellent tales. I also would like to express my disappointment at not seeing Jesse's revenge attempt on Shalimar, however I look forward with delight to the next chapter of the Fox-Mulwray twins lives and to the continuation of such fine humour and hapiness in writing.
Yours sincerely(with deepest apologies)
Sunstar
Lgbabyblu chapter 10 . 1/23/2004
LOL! I can't imagine Jesse trying to beat SHalimar! Sigh... it's the end... wanted to hear the end results... oh wellz! COOL CHapTER!
Raquelle2 chapter 10 . 1/22/2004
great story! loved the ending...
though i definitely dont agree about Jesse not being able to beat Shal, did u see him in Double Vision! if he wanted to, he could :D:D:D
he he he
ok, well, i think it was very good, and ill be looking out for more soon!
LoveConquers chapter 10 . 1/22/2004
Oh I'm so sad this story is over with, it's been so fun to read every single chapter! But I am so glad to hear a sequel is in the works! I love the twins and Bren/Shal being together and the competition between the "Grandpas!" Such fun! Thank you so much for such a wonderful story, and I can't wait for the next one!
goldstranger chapter 10 . 1/22/2004
Aw, the end? I wanted to see Jesse's payback. *pouts* very nice! Me like alot!
Mari chapter 10 . 1/22/2004
That was great however I feel no remorse for Shalimar. She tortured poor Jesse. I love that you're doing a sequel. I think it would be fun for the twins to 'make' Adam and Nicholas do things together (I'm thinking play nicely, tea party, etc). It could be fun. Whatever though, you've got great ideas and are an awesome writer.
4christ247 chapter 10 . 1/22/2004
no you cant end it. i wont let you. only if you are going to make a sequle. i love this story, very funny very funny. keep it up.
canadian-chic14 chapter 10 . 1/22/2004
Om Gosh i can't wait for a sequel. Loved the fic so much.
Feline Feral chapter 10 . 1/22/2004
As funny as ever ReganX. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the next story.