Reviews for Only a Spectator
Ivy chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Now This Was Great But Andromeda Black Married Ted Tonks and Had Nymphadora Tonks as her Daughter and Alice Prewett Married Frank Longbottom and Had Neville Longbottom!
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Sad but very good.
Tia chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This was amazing! It really brings out Snape's love... though it is rather hard to imagine. I like how it's written in Snape's perspective. I feel really sorry for him... the one person he's ever loved, taken away by the man he hated. He had an abusive childhood, too... so sad.:(

P.S. Severus Snape is my favorite charachter EVER!
Logan Kilde chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I absolutely LOVE this! I am obsessed with Sev and Lily also. I can't believe how perfect this is! I really think you got the perfect emotions into your passage. I have a Severus/Lily website also, and I looked up others on google and found yours. Can I PLEASE put this on my website? I will make sure it says it was written by you. Please email me at The website url is
Lily Evans chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
that is so beautiful it show alot of emotion from snape
Aurorablue chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
You sure predicted how Snape feels about Lily alright!

Oh, how sad and bittersweet...I liked this little ficlet.

Thanks for sharing.
GenieBella chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
This is an amazing fan fiction and you are a skilled writer. Keep up the good work! ;)
ZeherLily chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
One of my fav Lily and Snape facfictions ever. Please keep writing more S/L fanfics! I just love the way you write them :)
RavenLady chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
Oh, this is flawless. I love the line about fairy tales. And Snape's comments on the decorations ("there is a higher power, but you cannot tell me He is a Gryffindor" and "snakes always get the bum rap") made me laugh. And then the rest made me want to cry.
ThE fOrGoTtEn MaRaUdEr chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
As much much as I dislike Snape, I can't help but feel sorry for him in this fic. Good writing.
NeoAthena chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
So sad. Yet so perfect. I hate and love stories like that. *falls into puddle of tears* One thing before I go off to cry more, try to be a bit more descriptive in some of the areas. Like the fairy tale part...*goes off to cry*
Jo Ann Spencer chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
Wow. Great minds think alike, eh? We even have the same lil' snoozing dragon counters... O.O

Lovely piece of work, and "I Loved Her More" as well. :)

Jo Ann (LJ amberdiceless)
a1s2d3f4 chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
you used such wonderful adjectives to make a great but tragic story *sniff sniff*
Hated Angel chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Poor Sevvy! I'm in tears. I love this kind of fic. Ahh...thank you for a woundeful tale.
Danae chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
OMG! I just read this at fictionalley! and i have to say that this made me cry! Poor Sevy! *hugs him* So sad!