Reviews for It's No Joke
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 2 . 3/8
Good job! One of the better stories I've seen from this fandom
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 3/8
Wow, Titans, leaving Star...Robin is awesome!
jv chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
omg I love love this like a real teen titans epsouide
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
it was awesome
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
every time it said commercial i went to you tube and watched a randome vid even watch tt them because i wanted to get the feel

they should have made and episode like this
TheScorpion0081 chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I liked how you had Robin and Starfire help each other, averting the "Dame in Distress." Although, she could have broken out the entire time if she tried, thus avoiding the situation all together. But, then there wouldn't be a story, which was really good. I like this story.
TheScorpion0081 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I personally doubt that the Titans would just leave a teammate behind, though it does happen. Other than that, good episode. You really captured the Titans, the Joker, and Slade pretty well. The Batman is hard to pin down, since the few lines he had was exposition, but he cool, too.
KingBowser444 chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
I liked the story. You brought out Robin's "Berserk Button" really well, and it was cool how you made Batman less stoic than he's usually presented nowadays. I enjoyed the story, and look forward to reading some of your other ones. Keep it up!
jim the match chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
dick wear wear daphne
raven wear velma vic wear shaggy and baset boy wear scooby
jim the match m chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
robin saved his lover, starfire from 3 villians

this is cliffhangers romance
O.o yaoi fangirl O.o chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Was...this...crack?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I like Robin/Nightwing/Richard and Starfire/Kory ROMANCE
Dick love Kory! Dick and Kory are real married couple!
You remembered Archie marry Valerie? YES!
Starra chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
'And we would have gotten away with it, if it weren't for you meddling kids!' Nice touch! Scooby-Doo is my second favorite show after (big surprise) Teen Titans!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Kind of ooc.
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
"And we would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids..." Joker muttered as he was dragged into the plane. SCOOBY DOO REFERENCE RIGHT THERE! LOVE SCOOBY DOO REFERENCES! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR ADDING THAT IN! ;D