Reviews for Moving Forward
Susan Ann chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I just had a hankering to read some Rurouni Kenshin and here you are with a new story. How very delightful. I enjoyed reading your story, its really good. I like Soujiro's hesitation in going to see Kenshin and his reluctance to stay for the wedding. But time can heal. I liked the dialogue between all the characters, I felt it was true to who they were and could become. Thanks for the story.
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
AH!

I love it! it's too cute!
hellen chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Wah! April-sama!

I've read all of your stories regarding Aoshi and Soujirou...your stories are touching and...well, make me bittersweet!

Before this I am a fan of Rk, yes, but I never know that yaoi and shounen ai faction is exist in this fandom too!

I always thought that Soujiro is cute and Aoshi is so handsome, yeah...and I love Okita Souji, but never knew people write about them too...shame on me, i know.

My point is, I loved your stories. i treasure them everyday.

There is a bit of bitterness mixed with sweetness that make me feel like...ah, the search of truth! So beautiful indeed!

And your stories developed their characters well, I almost capable to envision these happening in the real anime and manga!

I don't know why you stop writing...too busy?

But anyway, if you write again, i'll always review !

I'm interested with the further development in Aoshi and Soujiro's relationship...will they ever proclaimed theirselves as lovers in your nth fic? I think it will be a pity if these strings of fic were cut down and never to be written down again...ofcourse, i respect your life and I know that it's hell to write with few people ever read and review...but I love your stories. they have lingering scent in my memory, hehehehe!

Ah, anyway, since you said in your page that you'd write again one day...I'll believe on that.

I can wait, hehehehe...even if it will be another 10 years again .

I'm so grateful you've written these fics, anyway.

They're good, and make my day brighter, and make me realize that apparently, shounen ai faction really do exist in every fandom, hohohohoho O!

Well, then, thankyou for reading this pathetic attempt of review !

COntinue to write please...please...?

*big stary puppy eyes*
Deinde chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
aw. Poor Soujirou.
tsuhiyo chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
WAH! Loved it! But I really wished there could be Soujiro/Kenshin fics here. I mean, I resorted to soujiro/aoshi because I can't find one...

But this one is good! Do more if you have the time, please! _
Maaya chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Very cute. :) Now I'm curious, did you ever finish the Okita and Soujirou story you mentions?
Jana chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
This story was just...beautiful. I can't find better word for it.

Thank you for sharing.
Lexi Teniro chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
AW! KAWAII! o_o
Coffee and Cyanide chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I LOVE it. Aoshi/Soujirou, da ne? I love THAT part of it especially XD;. I think your characterization is excellent and the little nuances everyone has are... (is! Damn grammar!) adorable!
TsumetaiEyes chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Hello... I finally found your fanfics. _

WOW... it's so kawaii.. *smiles at Soujiou and Aoshi* It's such a cute fic. It's really great! *cheers*

(I think I'm starting to like these...shonen-ai stuff now... or maybe I already liked it but didn't noticed. *goes cross-eyed* Oh well...)

~ja na!
Edainme chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
Oh...My God...
This was so CUTE! I'm going to die from the sheer adorableness of this. *squeals*
Thank you for such a great and cute fic!
I'm gonna go jump up and down now. _
XD
Edainme
Silence chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
aww! kawai! _ This was a very good fic ::nodds:: i loved it-good job ~
Beautiful Dreamer1 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
This story was amazing. You did a great job of writing it.
Jefcat chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
What a wonderful story... An excellent job characterizing the turmoil in Soujirou. I love the way Aoshi has become a vertible rock of stability in their relationship. It's really a very touching and satisfying relationship to watch as it unfolds in this.
Sozoku chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Wow...I don't know what else to say. I mean this story is so great that I'm wouldn't be surprised if you got get 100 reviewed. I hope you make another one like this and I'll try to tell everyone about this great story! I want you to get a lot of reviews for this excellent fic!