Reviews for The Looking Glass
allie chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
i love this story! when i finshed chapter four i went up to look at the last time you updated and i saw that it was in 2005, so i was wondering if you were going to update again concidering it is 2008 and all. observations. huh, well i really like the dialogue between characters that you have. i have quite a bit of trouble writing dialogue, i also like how humurous the story is. suggestions would be to keep writing of course! pretty please?
Sakura Kaoru-Chan chapter 4 . 11/25/2007
sweet but update please
sulou chapter 4 . 10/14/2006
Gee, I hope you haven't forgotten about this story...I'd love to read more!
Sarah chapter 4 . 7/7/2006
Oh My God , this story is so awsome . please please please write the next chapters and dont take long with doing that , what will happen next Im dying to see , really looking forward whats gonna happen next

You really are talented _*

Keep the good work up

Sarah
Serphtears chapter 4 . 7/5/2006
Please update! X3
Lynnah chapter 4 . 1/22/2006
I like the story its good but I dont like how kenshin's this playboy. it just seems unfair to kaoru. thats just how i am but ya great story.
abubi-chan chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
wow! just wow! this is amazing! i like it how you could detail the happenings quite well. the plot is fabulous. i looked back where you last updated and figured it was long time. i just hope that you didn't forget about this one because it's simply the bomb! hekhekhek! _ Update!
Green Animelover chapter 4 . 12/18/2005
i loved it update soon
Green Animelover chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
really good
iNuyAshasAma1 chapter 4 . 11/3/2005
whoa

i love it
nes chapter 4 . 11/3/2005
This is absolutely fantastic! I'm mesmerized! Seriously, it runs much apart from the other high school fics. It has a grat plot and very good vocabulary!

I liked it very much! Do continue with your amazing work! It's already added to my FAVs (grins)

Keep it up! (thumbs up)

Bye bye!

Agnes.
bishoujo21 chapter 4 . 11/3/2005
ey this story is kinda cute!it deserves to have a higher list of reviewers!:)i like the fact that kaoru can stand up for so many kenmshin-i-will-do-anything kaoru fics around here..so there..:)hope you would not keep ur readers in too much of a cliffie!ja!v(-)v
XKenKao12X chapter 4 . 11/2/2005
Whoo ho!..its been a long time since Ive come across a great love-hate story like this! _

Oh its really great! I lurrves it! pl;ease update soon!..and heres a review for u, you review-hungry author! _

Update soon!

-Kioku_chan
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 11/2/2005
Hmm, where did she come from anyway? Is her past significant? I wish so..

I love the EK interaction..LOL, bad time for Enishi to ask her out! Talk about being discreet, well atleast she knows who he can be.

Kenshin's kind of giving off guilty aura..LOL

Update soon!
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
Hmm.. I think I remember Enishi having turquiose or something eyes..

Anyway I like the last part, It's so cute! LOL