Reviews for The Journey
VampedVixen chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Oh.. that was really good. For some reason, I really liked the line, "He was already half in love with her and they had never even so much as spoken a word to one another." The story's just filled with this quiet longing, this feeling of meeting destiny and just following it's course. And yay for having Whistler in the story! I wish we had gotten to see more of that period between when he saw her the first time and when he spoke to her for the first time on the show.
Emmy Award chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Perfect little missing scene. You've filled in a gap very well. Short, sweet and canonical, and I liked it.
- Emma
connor chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
dana... bad girl.. lol your not writting about connor here are you.. *smirks* dont want to see another update unless its a connor story
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I decided to check out more of your stories. I like this one, showing as it does a glimpse of Buffy's life before she went to Sunnydale. I don't mind that it has no followup. It stands well enough on its own.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
As always, a very nice story, Dana. Well written and interesting. I like it a lot (but don't I always?).
Nice-one chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
This is great! I mean, I'm probably the biggest Buffy/Angel fan ever, but I never really thought about before they met. And I loved this!
blackbeltchic chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
A!
Ok, calm down!
I love it! I love it, I love it, I love it!
This is written awesomely!
And i like the comment about the cheerleader uniforms. Being female, I dispise them, but guys seem to love them!
Sadly, i'm suspecting there's not going to be more, since we already know the story. *pout*
But great story anyway!