Reviews for Sphere of Influence
1x2x3x4x chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
Very cool, Jay! The Lyle thing was a little nasty, but it was a good line. I hope inspiration for chapter 3 isn't too long in coming! :)
Emily
gemini006007 chapter 2 . 1/24/2004
Hi Jay,
WOW!, Great come back Jay. I hope Jarod realize that the meeting is a trap. The idea that Lyle might change to help his sister is interesting, but will see if he has changed for the good afterall. Great story. Looking forward to your next update.
Mercy
e-dog chapter 2 . 1/23/2004
EEk! This is getting good, Jay! I also love it when author's show Lyle has a good side. It's refreshing!
Keep up the good work!
e-dog
crackerjacknpez chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
First off, More! More! More!
Nicely developed character, Viktor... the plot is to the point. just keep making sure you're not skipping ahead b/c of all the good ideas in your head; however, you seem to be fine on this so far, just keep it up!
gemini006007 chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Hi JayVitolo,
Very Thrilling start. This Viktor looks like another evil character to worry about. I'm very curious to see where you're going with this story. Looking forward to your next update.
Good Job!
Mercy
ShadowElfBard chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Oh, interesting. More please! Any Pretender author that uses Broots (even if it's only for a sentence or two) earns a response from me. And with this intriuging start, the well done dialouge, and the wonderfully set up beginning, you have defninitely earned it.
So, as I mentioned before, More Please!
Zsazsa1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
so, as I said -not sure if this bloody net worked- DONT leave us hanging for too long!
MickeyRos chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Good start! I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue soon.
leochick chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Liking the story so far, can't wait for chapt.2
e-dog chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Hey, I'm liking this so far. Did I have to read Omega Web first? I don't think I need to because I'm understanding everything so far...
Anywho, keep it up...this sounds really interesting!
e-dog
Runner Sims chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Jay - Another great storyline. I love the title of this series. I can sense Viktor's evilness and he makes Mr. Lyle look like a saint. Great characters. Your writing gets better each time out. Good job. Looking forward to the next chapter.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2