Reviews for The Perfect Life
llTheOncomingStormll chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
sequel
Guest chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
well i love the name beautiful name i think if u can maybe u can have them have another baby but in video
Bellaswangirl71 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I love the story can you please make a seaqule to this when Natalie and Devon are teenagers and they are married
GAYASHA chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
GREAT!:)
Bellaswangirl71 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
I think you should do a Shrek fanfiction story of Fiona's begining
SHEGO chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
fuck fuck fuck you
Avatar Aang chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
lovely sequel

nice story
Invader Johnny chapter 7 . 12/17/2007
Well even thought Shego and Drakken were extrremely OOC this turned out to be a decent fic, I mean it was actually very cool the fact that they went through a lot of stuff just to get their daughter back.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Jane Poirot chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
Love both this and the first story; my only complaints are that the pacing seems a little rushed at times and there's some bad grammar. Other than that, this and 'What To Do' are both really good stories and I'd love to read more about Natalie and Leon. Great job!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
I like the names u picked out, don't worry, better then me any day. Love this seguel fic.
ShadowKP1 chapter 7 . 11/1/2005
Okay, when I was reading some of the back sections I came to this sequel. I read the prequel but liked this better. And I don't blame you since I suck at boys names too. Even though I'm not a girl. EXTRA GOOd for nameing the girl Natalie.
Ron'sLilSis09 chapter 7 . 5/26/2005
LUVED IT! Luved the whole thing! LOL GREAT job!
alicialipsky chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
so going into my fav's.
broken4eva chapter 7 . 7/14/2004
that was a cute sequel to what to do.

it was well written and had a good plot.

well done
Aphrodite-197 chapter 7 . 7/12/2004
that was so swet! i loved it! keep writing good stories!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »