Reviews for the only way is up
duchessme chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
theyre just too adorable together.
Ishka chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
heh... For a TezuFuji fan to pull off something like this... Not bad!
Saniwa chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I really need some TezuRyo for repairing the after-exam damage. And this one is a very good one. You deserve more reviews and more new stories in the future :) Thanks for taking a break and writing this *adds to favorite*

MaY
aiko chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
woohoo~ that was nice... really nice. I'm a TezzyRyoma fan so thank you so much. *hugs*
Rei Eien chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Wow. I like this. I have to agree with you that Ryouma does seem to grow, especially from Tezuka. I like the maturity here.
Rings Of Saturn chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Nice :D I enjoyed reading it
kasugai gummie chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Beautifully done. _ And yeah, I agree with the fact that Tezuka seems to impart a change on everyone he comes in counter with. Kudos! :3
Officially Retired from Fanfic chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I liked this. It was a nice look inside Ryoma's head.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Hehehe, cute TezuRyo fic. I'm glad you strayed away from your TezuFuji liking to write this. Please write more soon!
~fd97
tezuka eiri chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I like the story. It is something which I imigine coming from Ryoma when it comes to tezuka.
I would think that there are a times where tezuka needs someone to guide him like he guides everyone else. It is sometimes hard to be the person which everyone looks up too for answers.
So in some way it could be expected that tezuka looks to ryoma for answers which he doesn't have.
Yes, I like tezuka a lot too. I find that his chatacter is the most strongest and each time he teaches you something even though he may look on the outside as an ice block.
Keax chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Sou. To be honest, I got a little lost in the middle coz I felt out of touch with the context. Neverthless, it's a well-written fic. I'm an avid TezuRyo fan, and this fic helps in satisfying my pining for TezuRyo fanfiction. xD