Reviews for First Love?
Naundi chapter 18 . 6/17/2013
It's too bad this story seems like it will forever be unfinished like the countless others. That's why I love/hate this site. There's brilliantly written stories that just don't get completed. It's understandable if things pop up, but sad that it won't continue.
Decepticon Fan chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
Oh come on! PLEASE tell me you're continuing this! There's an abyss of unfinished stories on this site and please drag this story out of it. It's one of the main reasons why I love/hate this site. Too many incomplete stories.

This one along with countless others are too brilliant to be left hanging in a void.
Crescent Blue chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
What an amazing, amazing story you've written here! It's very rare to see fan fics that tell of the demons' early lives long before they dealt with the Chans and the Dark Hand.

Well written stories play a movie in my mind and this is one of the very best JCA movies ever. Please continue this story at some point in time!

I'd really love to see what lies in store for everyone. Will Khed be gotten rid of? What about Shendu's firstborn son who was sacrificed (mentioned in "What I Like About You")? Did Mei Liang give birth to him before or after marriage? Oh so many unanswered questions!

How did Bai Tsa finally be rid of Dhai Jiang? (That was also mentioned in your later stories) And were the children she mentioned in another fic of yours by him or someone else?

Please, PLEASE continue some time!
Koyoteblue chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
oh, man, when I first looked at her name, "sakura", I was like, "oooh, boy, here comes a sue..." But She's actually pretty cool. I like her, mostly because you're writing for her well.
fire-dragonz chapter 15 . 2/2/2008
I know I have reviewed before but I was just re reading chapter 18 again and realised how much your writing has improvedsince I first began readinf jca fanfiction a year or two ago. I must say I am really jealous, I am Scottish so understand british(english) language well but I don't think I would ever be able to write confientally in another language, so well done you! :P

Anyway as I was reading I also remebered how funny this chapter is (as is the rest of it), I love the part with the Khed... (lol that must be hard for you to type again and again, I bet u copy paste :P i would) enslaving the demons and callin Tso Lan cute, hehehe AND yet anothert thrilling cliffhanger. Just to say well done, I hope to see you write some more chapters or stories for jca soon though I am aware of how tiresome writing can be. Well, good luck with future stories, I hope u continue this or some of your other classics as you are a fantastic author! Thanx.
Anon chapter 18 . 12/25/2007
I find your writing creative and descriptive. I think that this is probably my favourite fic yet. You shape the demons' personalities expertly. please update as soon as possible.
fire-dragonz chapter 18 . 10/5/2007
WOW! I AM SO HAPPY YOU DECIDED 2 CONTINUE THIS! this is by far my fav jca story! U r my fav author! U write so well! Plz next chapter ASAP! HAHA! I really loved the PO Kong insults! PO KONG FAT? NEVER! :P lol on a more serious note, SHENDU IN DANGER! NO HE IS MY FAV! HE IS SO... SO EVIL! :P don't leave me hanging update PLZ!
VampireNaomi chapter 18 . 9/28/2007
Thanks for letting me know about the update! For some reason, I didn't get any alerts for this.

Anyway, I can't properly express my joy at seeing this fic continued! It has been so long that I had to go back a little, but now everything is pretty clear again. I like it how your writing has really improved but you still manage to remain true to the spirit of your story (for example, the humour remains the same).

Po Kong and Yamaoh were utterly adorable! :) They're getting dangerously close to becoming my favourite couple in this. For some reason, I'd love to see them with lots of children!

Tso Lan fanning Khed was also an image worth a laughter!
Ispychan chapter 18 . 9/25/2007
Wow, it's been a long time, and finally, it's about time you updated your story. Thank god! Anyway, your chapter is getting very interesting. I wonder what's going to happen next. So please update real soon. Just take your time, and you don't have to hurry, ok?
fire-dragonz chapter 17 . 7/28/2007
I know I was the last person 2 review and its liekly u will not put any more chapters 4 this fic up, but ... PLEASE DO! i beg of you, i wanna find out what happens 2 shendu! I ahve read so amny of ur fics and u r my fav author out of all the jca writers. pretty please with ah chery on top, continue... -
fire-dragonz chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I'm so in love with this fic! I know its been like 1 and a half years since you updated it but plz I luv it so is my fav, u made me laugh so much when I read this, I really wanna know what will happen if Po Kong comes back, will she sort out everything? :P WELL I HOPE U DO CONTINUE IT ANYWAY! :P but gr8 story I luved it! -
ShadowTacticianVI chapter 17 . 2/11/2007
...*Mouth opens in a wide gape* GASP! I can't believe you didnt finish this story yet...i htought it was completed...Wah, now i have to wait for another chapter! P

Lol, anyway, thanks for writing at all, i just hope you update soon and dont go on hiatus! Keep writing and good luck! My favorite character in like all of the demons AND the entire series of jackie chan adventures is Hsi Wu, he's awesome! I really like the ending to this chapter as well, like ive probably said before, its a nice cliffhanger and not too overdramatic...I've read a lot of your other stories as well, update soon on any of the english ones please!
Ispychan chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
Update this story please! I've got to know what's going on. Will Po Kong save her family from Khed or what's her name before it's too late to sort things out to their father, and does she need Yamaoh's help? Khed is very evil and mean than the other demons, isn't she? I mean, she forced some demons, who tried to murder her, become her slaves or servants. Now that's creepy and weird. And blackmail which the demons didn't know? Another story, tell me about it. Would Shendu and Mei Liang liked her as their good friend and do they really joined forces with her?

I don't want to get impatient or excited, but please update that story already! And I'm very sorry that I should've posted this before, forgive me. I know you've been working so hard on this, and put on a good work. I'll be waiting.
CultOfStrawberry chapter 17 . 11/27/2005
Hazzah! A new chap! I loved this!
BlackwargreymonX chapter 17 . 11/22/2005
PLEASE get a new wife-to-be for poor is trying to get his talismans isn't he?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »