Reviews for Let Me Be the One
CStardust chapter 28 . 7/29/2010
Sorry I didn't review any of the earlier chapters, but your story drew me in and I couldn't wait for the next chapter. This was fabulous, I liked it especially because it wasn't JUST a fluffy romance story about Ellie/Jimmy. You added a subplot and used Ellie's problems to make the story more dynamic.

You're an amazing writer, and I'm privileged to get to read your work.
Dauntless-Princess3392 chapter 28 . 6/18/2010
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL. I LOVE THIS STORY IT'S FREAKING AWESOME. LOVE IT LOTS

-DARKLUST
TheOfficalGleek chapter 28 . 8/1/2009
wow this is really good! now my fave au degrassi couple is ellie and jimmy! i am adding this story to my faves!
PinkPoodle543 chapter 28 . 7/29/2009
This story is so awesome Jimmy and Ellie are perfect together. Thanks for writing ;]]
PinkPoodle543 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
I really like this story I think you made Paige and Ellie's attitudes perfect
Aisha chapter 16 . 5/12/2007
I'm really falling in love with the rest of the story! I can't wait to finish it, but then, I wish it wouldn't end!
Aisha chapter 8 . 5/12/2007
Il ike your writing - my only beef is that in Chapter 7 and 8, Ellie comes off as a complete bitch, and a little ignorant, when she says that he's a conformist and people like him and her could never be friends, especially given the fact that she's friends with Marco, who is one of the most popular boys in school.

Add to that the fact that Jimmy was right, she is being incredibly, annoyingly serious, and if she acted like that all the time, one would wonder how she ever made friends at all.

However, I think you've got all the other characterisation spot on, and I like a lot of the other dialogue.
Skabooom chapter 2 . 2/23/2007
I LURV Craig's surprise for ashley! ITS SO CUTTE!
xObaby05Ox chapter 18 . 4/2/2006
great story
Musical Chaos chapter 28 . 11/3/2005
loved it!
Degrassiz own Hole-y SVU chik chapter 28 . 5/6/2005
very good i liked it!

~*~Nikki~*~
TaNk11 chapter 28 . 2/21/2005
wow this story was awsome!
shelly chapter 28 . 2/20/2005
That was a beautiful story. I'm like crying now. Oh so good :o)
Mrs Chang chapter 28 . 1/19/2005
WOW. Your story was INCREDIABLE! I absolutly LOVED IT! It made me cry lol. I love Jellie stories! Your an amazing writer... my god you have soo much talent!
MTG4U chapter 28 . 1/3/2005