Reviews for The Glory of the King
Probability chapter 15 . 9/5/2004
tsk tsk tsk, who shall now come to the rescue?
berethiel chapter 15 . 2/4/2004
we want UPDATES!
go on with your thrilling story as fast as possible, for we can't stand the tension anymore.
yours admiringly, berethiel
Cell chapter 15 . 1/30/2004
Thank God I didn't haveto wait any longer than this; I was prepared to stand by for weeks..! *s*
But oh, OH, why don't you update more; MORE I TELL YOU! *wink*
Kept-Secret chapter 15 . 1/27/2004
wonder if this means rivendale was attacked, any way can't wait till you update again! which i really hope will be soon!
Legolas19 chapter 15 . 1/25/2004
That was very good, I loved it, please put the next chapter up ASAP, and could you read my story? Please?
Babymeeko chapter 15 . 1/25/2004
Brilliant cant wait for more. loved the sacrifice brill!
Cell chapter 14 . 1/23/2004
More...I want more! Give it to me! *must have more!*
You are a lovely writer; I've been stuck in your story since chap 1 and been reading it eyes straight without pauses from word one! *S*
Next chapter's done now, right? *checks* NO! *doh!*
Babymeeko chapter 14 . 1/22/2004
Brilliant cant wait for more.
Lillybeth1 chapter 14 . 1/21/2004
oelala, spannend! Gaat onze geliefde Aragorn Legolas redden ?of niet of worden ze alle 2 gevangen genomen? afin, ik zal het, het volgend hoofdstuk te weten komen zeker!
Keep up the good work!
enneuh ik hoop dat je nu volledig genezen bent!
AshleyCB chapter 14 . 1/21/2004
Hiya :)
I just found your story, read all 14 chapters and really enjoyed them.
English isn't my first language either and I'm very impressed by your language and writing skills...you do a wonderful job!
Plus: I haven't read the books either (I will read them...but so far I have only seen the movies), so I don't care if you invent any creatures that are not in the books. As you said: it's called FANFiction after all.
Actually I like the elf-centaur very much...don't let anyone flame you for that (or for anything else).
Oh and I totally love the fact that Gimli keeps calling Legolas "Elf!" *lol*...this Legolas-Gimli-friendship is one of my favourite parts of the movies. Really funny...
So, please keep writing :)
Cheers,
Ash
Legolas19 chapter 14 . 1/20/2004
That was so good, please put the next chapter up ASAP!
Chibi Kitty chapter 14 . 1/20/2004
Aw...I can't wait for the next chapter. Please hurry? It's such a good story!
akira chapter 13 . 1/18/2004
it's that ? is it the ending ? please i beg u don't stop the story there .. there's a lot for u to add .. the story s good .. very good full expression and pangs ..but it's a good one . don't fail the story please an continue .. i'll wait for the next one
Chibi Kitty chapter 13 . 1/13/2004
- I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep going!
Legolas19 chapter 12 . 1/11/2004
Aw, Legolas almost got killed...sigh...
poor Legolas...well, I liked this story so far, please put the next chapter up ASAP!