Reviews for Yuletide Terror!
lilystar6 chapter 19 . 11/22/2010
nice forshadowing
HopelessRomantic183 chapter 20 . 5/2/2010
I loved this story so much! Did you ever make a sequel to it? I am trying to find one, but you have written so many stories that it is tough to do. Keep up the great stories!
TheeBycth chapter 20 . 2/19/2005
great! but what doies yuletide have to do with the story?
Liviania chapter 20 . 11/18/2004
Interesting lead-in...

Good, solid ending.

Livi
Godzilla85 chapter 20 . 11/16/2004
Very good 't wait to start reading the next fic.
Kit Black chapter 20 . 11/16/2004
Once again, a great story! It seemed to take you forever to get it up, but the wait was well worth it, just like it always is!
SashaFan9278 JPJr chapter 20 . 11/16/2004
Another very cool story! :) Very exciting and intriguing :) I can't wait to read the next story! :) Keep up the good work. :)
SK Dark Dragon chapter 20 . 11/15/2004
Yay! Great ending...or rather link to the NEXT Christmas mystery! XD! *goes to check it out*

SK
SK Dark Dragon chapter 19 . 11/15/2004
_! Priest Seto is a good guy again! XD I like the scene between Khu and Priest Seto a lot. Sibling stuff! -

*goes on to finish reading!*

SK
SSJ-Spiderfan chapter 20 . 11/15/2004
*shakes head* I know I've said it before but sometimes I must say it again: you are an awesome author. Great work and now I'm off to read the next mystery. I've kinda lost a bit of interest in YGO (now that I'm into DB/Z/GT, Beyblade & Trigun) but your stories always bring back my interest. _ Good job!
animefanatickid25 chapter 20 . 11/15/2004
YAY! _ THIS WHOLE FIC ROCKED! _

afk25
animefanatickid25 chapter 19 . 11/15/2004
AWESOME! SETH IS OKAY AND AKUNIDAN IS GONE! _ GREAT CHAPPY!

afk25
FireGoddess101 chapter 20 . 11/15/2004
oh U are so mean! U didn't even give us a hint as to what will happen! Anyway when U make your new story could U put up the link for your website 'I'm Back'! Please I lost the link when my favorites were deleted which means I also lost the link to Ultimate YGO and The Official Site since I was counting on getting the links from your site!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 20 . 11/15/2004
Yuss, solve things in time for Christmas... and Malik's birthday! _

Now then onto the missing-persons-story! n.n
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 19 . 11/15/2004
Howdy! *waves* This would be Lisa, of course, just with a new penname. XD;

o.o Uh-oh, dark men lurking in the shadows!

o_o Motorcycles? DOMA!

_ And, of course, we gotta have the sibling fluff, even between the villains! o

...Cape...long hair...Hm...