Reviews for Hurt Before
Serenity312 chapter 17 . 1/17
This was GREAT! I love how Serena melted Darien's ice cold heart. I really enjoyed it, thanks for writing :)
Sailor Victory chapter 17 . 11/26/2014
This was an amazing story. I usually don't read these kinds of stories, but something about the summary just drew me in, and I'm glad I gave this story a chance. I was so happy that Trista and Damon (I'm guessing he was based off of Price Diamond) got back together. I could just FEEL the sparks! I also loved how you made Serena the one that comforts and looks out for Darien instead of vise-versa, a and Darien the one that is more dependent on Serena than she is on him. You nailed both of there personalities perfectly, especially Serena's. I hope you never stop writing! Sailor Victory
Guest chapter 17 . 5/8/2014
Me gusto mucho tu historia. Un lindo final.
BunnyyMoon chapter 17 . 12/26/2011
Loved it!
MayGirl85 chapter 17 . 9/28/2008
hehe i liked her revenge. very nice.
jesusfreak9211 chapter 17 . 9/24/2008
b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l coolest sappy piece ever loved every minute of it...thank you!
MoonGoddessMagic chapter 17 . 9/14/2008
awesome story loved it.
BloomAmber chapter 17 . 9/28/2007
Great story. And the leaf on the Canadian Flag is a Maple Leaf. I got to say, I'm as bad at tree-naming as ever. I loved the way you made this story, good luck in the future.
Must-Love Moony chapter 6 . 9/23/2007
This is really good
mystic soilder chapter 17 . 6/8/2007
A killer story! I loved Hurt Before and am glad that I have gotten to read it.
Danielle Winters chapter 17 . 9/20/2006
Hi there,

This is a lovely story!
Angel Dominicana chapter 17 . 4/10/2006
Wow, that was a really great story. I really like AU fics. They're awesome!

You were so great. A couple of errors here and there, you know, the usual. A great story, overall. I specially love your ideas. I hope to read more stories like this one from you soon!
AngeLic Eyes X22 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
hey um... just helpn ya out here. um i dont watch that much sailor moon, but im pretty sure her last name is Tsukino?

ja ne

AngeLic Eyes X22
Starlit Warrior chapter 17 . 3/25/2006
Aw, how sweet! God Bless!
LilBlueFairy chapter 17 . 8/13/2005
I know its been a while since you have written this, but I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed your story and that I'm so glad that I came across it!