Reviews for Pure Heart
Jenna Nyne chapter 18 . 10/16
nice story
Akuma3039 chapter 17 . 7/25
I've been wondering something that I only just remembered to ask, did you say that Sesshomaru's mother is dead for the purpose of the story? Or did you not see the episode she was in?
Just wondering.
Akuma3039 chapter 5 . 7/25
Why do you call it raymen?
young kagome chapter 1 . 1/23
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
This was a really good story. The sneaky angst got me a few times but I greatly enjoyed it.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
Omfg Sesshomaru is an idiot. He broke Kagome's heart over a small incident like that. I should kick his royal ass for what he had done. He didn't have to leave Kagome because he had felt guilty that he couldn't protect her, that is just the easy way out. He's such a coward that he can't even face his own problems. What kind of lord is he if he can't face his own problems?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 9 . 8/24/2015
Is Inuyasha stupid or what? Sesshomaru hasn't harmed her, so I don't know why Inuyasha seems to think that he'll kill her or harm her in some way. *shakes head*
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 7 . 8/24/2015
Since when does Sesshomaru grin or smile? It's very rare to even see a smile on his face let alone a grin. lol I like that change.
Sexykitsune-hime chapter 18 . 3/26/2015
nice. Should've ended it with Sesshomaru and Kagome getting married.
young kagome chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Alithe Cambre chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
You keep having Kagome correct Rin by saying, for example, 'Would you like to play games with Souta-chan and I' which IS NOT CORRECT AT ALL it would actually be 'Would you like to play games with Souta-chan and me' because if you remove Suta from the question it becomes 'Would you like to play games with me' NOT 'Would you like to play games with I'. Understand? This had happened at least twice now so basically the moral of this review is: if you're going to have one character correct another's grammar, be sure that they do so CORRECTLY.
(P.S. My tablet keyboard is a bit faulty so please excuse any spelling errors but I think I managed to get my message across) :)
(P.P.S. I hope this didn't come off as uncouth but I am what you would refer to as a 'Grammar (and, to a lesser extent, Spelling) Nazi. I do enjoy the story, I swear, this little detail was just bugging me!)
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 18 . 5/24/2014
This was such a great story I had to read it a fourth time!
serenityselena chapter 18 . 5/18/2014
awesome story :)
Sraelynn chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
How come when you start to use italics you don't change it back?
jennifer chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
It was awsome i loved it!