Reviews for Talisman
Bronwynn chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
This is one of the most original and incredible fanfics I have ever read. Amazing.
nani chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
I enjoyed this chapter. Very depressing, very sad. I like how you simply described some of the characters cry quietly in their own way. Thank you for making them real through this story.
TesubCalle chapter 29 . 8/20/2010
Thank you for writing this one, and for concluding it. It took me awhile to get back to read it, but I'm glad I did. I liked how gracious Snakes was about 'losing' Scarlett to Conrad, and I like that you closed things on a positive note. Well done!
Mark C chapter 29 . 7/25/2009
It's too bad Shana doesn't have all her memories back but over time, they may return. Conrad will definitely do anything to help and the same can be said of Snake Eyes. The good thing is that she accepted Conrad's proposal and being together is way better than being apart.

Good job.
tophat1945 chapter 29 . 5/3/2009
Aww..nice ending!
aralyn429 chapter 29 . 5/1/2009
Wow, I actually squealed with joy when I realized you had updated! Hope more are on the way!
JDR chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Thank you SO much for finishing this story - I thought you had abandoned us for T:TSCC forever! Now, if I could pester you again... I've been continuously rereading "Aftermath" for a few years now, and I *still* haven't been able to guess your invariably brilliant ending. (pointed cough)
Froggie2 chapter 29 . 4/30/2009
I've been away from the GI Joe world for a little while now, but I'm back and I'm so glad that you finally finished this story. I loved it. The ending was perfect. Thank you for sharing. :-)
Asterisk78 chapter 28 . 5/19/2008
Did you realize that this and Grace are the exact same plot? You know, Scarlett somehow gets injured in some terrible way, Snake Eyes is a hopeless lover/stalker, Duke is the caring shelter in a storm, etc. I just wondered if you knew...not meant as a flame or anything, just an observation.

~Asterisk*
JR chapter 28 . 2/4/2008
You're awesome. :D Thanks so much for not forgetting your fans, and finishing up these stories!
Froggie2 chapter 28 . 2/4/2008
Hey...you updated! It's been a while but I'm glad you finally added to this wonderful story. This chapter was great...and although Shana didn't say "yes"...I have a good feeling she will eventually (cross fingers). ;-)

Hopefully you won't make us wait this long for the next chapter! ;-) Great job!
wulfgarfang chapter 27 . 10/24/2007
this is a superb fic ya got goin' here. hope you plan on continuing it! - wfang
mmkfire chapter 27 . 1/21/2007
do you have another story to finsh up Talisman? i really like the story it was good

MIchele
Mark C chapter 27 . 7/28/2006
Shana has made some progress with her memory especially with Snake Eyes' help. But the big question is will she say yes to Conrad's proposal and I really hope she does. Those two have been through a lot, both good and bad. It will be nice to see them be together finally.
ScarlettSlipper chapter 27 . 7/25/2006
Excellent! I loved the latest chapter! Sencing some Duke/Snakes competition going! Cannot wait to read the next one. Keep it up! :)