Reviews for As Others See Her
slimingmywaytoheaven chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Wow. *o* I'm pouring through looking for Juuri fics, and imagine my surprise when I stumble on this one.

You captured her essence SO well its uncanny. I've never seen a more in-charater Juuri before. It felt like it was directly out the series, and the vivid images it produced was spectacular.

I have to say its one of my favorite fictions of all time. It all flows, it really _works_. Thanks SO much for writing. It really was a splendid read.
Saionji's Rose Bride chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Congratulations! Your fanfic has been selected to be in the Utena Best of Fanfiction C2 Community. It has been chosen because of its quality and or originality in the section of its type. Please feel free to visit the C2 Community in this section.

Thanks!

Saionji's Rose Bride C2 Staff
Naraku chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Beautifully written
Lime-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
This is very good. I liked it.
Bara no Hime Argh chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I'm glad that you did write it though, because it's really good.
distillers chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
very beautifully written. i applaud you.
Father Maxwell chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Very, very good and very insightful. It was a bit confusing at times to understand the different points of view, but overall it was great! You should definately write more, maybe with other characters
Mizu-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
Three words. I loved it! I loved the way you described Juri-sama and your writing style is one of the best I have ever seen! I loved it! ~:~cheers~:~ Everything was just so.. great! And beautifully written and I loved the different perspectives! One more time.. I loved it!
Yugure chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Wow, I really liked this fic! The characters weren't OOC, the vocabulary was rich, the flow of ... well, everything! ... was great! It was interesting, if not confusing, to read the different perspectives. You're a great writer! Keep it up!