Reviews for Bring Me to Life
Celeste chapter 4 . 3/5/2004
Hey! What's up? It's me, Celeste again! I was so happy when you mentioned me in Chapter 3! I was lucky that my parents were out because I was screaming with happiness. No one has ever aknowledged my review publicly like that, but then again, I don't review often. I have just finished reading Chapter 4. I am probably all late and everything but since I am in school, I only get to use the computer on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I understand what you mean when you say that Beast Boy and Raven's relationship has different stages. They aren't the type of couple that should be going anywhere fast. Maybe I've just been reading too many one-shot fics. By the way, I had Health class in the first marking period of the school year. It was so disgusting! I was all like, "that was too much information!". But I guess that's good, because I learned alot of stuff that I didn't know.
-Celeste-
P.S.- My birthday is tomorrow!(March 6) I'm so happy! When you say, "The End" in chapter 4, do you mean the end of the story, or the end of the chapter? I hope it's only the end of the chapter. Holler at me again!(HA HA!) Peace Out.
TamerTerra chapter 4 . 3/4/2004
Oh wow Alys! That was so good! The loved the bit where... the part where I was reading. 'Tofu' Haan...
Star taro chapter 4 . 2/29/2004
*cries like a baby* THAT WAS SO SAD! IM CRYING MY HEAD OFF IN REAL LIFE! AND I FEEL OUT OF MY CHAIR 3 TIMES BECAUSE OF IT!that was sad...
Just me and myself chapter 4 . 2/27/2004
That was so good. Very well writen and very long.
OMG chapter 4 . 2/26/2004
This fic made me cry it's so beautiful! I'm seriously just sitting here in front of my computer crying my eyes out! Aww im so sad its over though! I just want to say that i hope you continue writing fanfictions and i also hope that they're all as beautiful as this one!
Lord Jeremy Tyranus chapter 3 . 2/26/2004
This is the most immpressive fanfiction i have ever read! It is a master piece! I have read many stories, but this one... is just excellent. The writing style is grandise. Good luck on any others!
dana chapter 3 . 2/26/2004
this was by far the best stroy i have ever read!
AgeofAquarius chapter 4 . 2/26/2004
LORDY LORDY LORDY LORDY LORDY! BEAUTIFUL! (even though now I'm more of a R/C and BB/T shipper) These other 3 chapters have been up since forver and I just found out NOW? Shame on me! *slaps forehead* Great job! This is so awesome!
Seth Turtle chapter 4 . 2/26/2004
Beautiful - that about sums it up. I imagine this is what it feels like to read some great poem. I wish I had your ability over the english language. Not to mention your skills at monologue and romantic patter. )
*drops his Shipper lighter, burning himself*
-_-;; I'd better go before I light the fic on fire. I'm looking forward to your next project!
~~Seth-kun
eventidespirit chapter 4 . 2/25/2004
Aw, so it's all over...sigh (in a good way)...
Well, all in all, this was just such an awesome story and purely that. The characterization was wonderful and you really gave human dimensions to these cartoon characters that are so many times cliched into these shallow, one dimensional people like Raven as the staid goth and it's amazing that you got so much out of these characters for a sometimes shallow and kiddy show. And the language of it all was simply marvolous...it flowed really nicely and really depicted the raw emotions of the situation...I especially loved chapter 2 when all hope seemed to be lost. It was all just written amazingly well. You have an awesome command of the language, twisting and shaping the words exactly as you'd want them to appear which is quite difficult to do. And (yes more blabbing) I'm kind of glad you aren't doing a sequel...I like how you left things open and ambigious.
Oh, I look forward to the next story you co write and I do hope you write more stories in the future. You're an awesome writer, one of the best in this section. The language and story just really remind me of this great sailor moon (yea, lol, it sounds immature) story by one of my fav authors Melete that is truly well written...an angsty romance clad full of lovely metaphors and beautiful language.
Um...and what else...oh yes the site, if I ever do get to the BB/R parts of The Misfits (which I'm being dreadfully slow at) if it isn't too much to ask, could you guys put it on the shipper site (if it meets the qualifications of the site fanfiction lol)? And just some random, another one of my weird wacked out ideas I've had for another AU fic, which will mainly focus on the R/S relationship but a brief synopsis: The "Teen Titans" is a mediocorely popular show that critics have just begun to pay attention to. When critics begin to realize how charismatic Kory Anders (spelling?), the young actress who plays Starfire, her popularity soars and is sucked into a whirlwind of stardom. Kory soon recieves a contract with a more prestigious studio to star in a more romantic comedy based show, something she has always watned to do...will she leave her friends, esp her best friend (Robin's alias w/e it is) to pursue stardom and what is she really getting into?
Oh dear, this is probably one of the longest reviews I've writen, I'm usually slightly more concise lol.
darkness gathering chapter 4 . 2/25/2004
Ill keep this short instead of rambling on and on. Thank you. This is the most wonderful fic I have read, and I do hope you write sequels. I saw your reply to my review, and I am glad you are happy with my decision to send anyone who flames this to hell. I am in your debt.
-Darkness Gathering-
emoAngelxvespa chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
wow. i just randomly clicked on things and i happened to click on this. teen titans isn't really even a show that i watch that much...kinda *clears throat*
anywho, i think it's really good so far even though i'm only on the second chapter cause these are really long! but keep going anyway!
Spanish Machop chapter 4 . 2/25/2004
The bomb!
MonkeyHatchet chapter 4 . 2/25/2004
It was perfect, the ending. There are no words to adiquatly describe your fan fiction. I find myself feeling like Beast Boy- not able to find words, but knowing they are needed. Your writing style is amazing! It is so detailed. Your use of that detail compliments the over all thought and plot (look they ryhme!) being conveyed. The story being in different perspectives really keeps the plot moving. I was disappointed in the lack of Cyborg-ness though. While he isn't one of my favorite characters, it would have been interesting to see the way he thinks... An open-ended ending! Great! You know, it reminds me of Gone with the Wind, the way you think you know what you want to happen, but you have the knawing feeling it probably won't. Yep. I won't lie, I really wish you could have written in a happy Beast Boy and Raven share their 'love' for each other with each other, but now I have had the chance to chew on it I am glad you didn't. It was an extremely wonderful work of literature, and I hope you keep it up!
Lil Washu chapter 2 . 2/25/2004
Hey, Lil washu here, i was wondering did you write that poem yourself? It's really good! :) I liked it! Great job on the fic so far. And thatks for staying BBR! _
278 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »