Reviews for Bring Me to Life
toenail chapter 4 . 12/2/2005
Wow... this is the first drama fic I've ever read that doesn't have all that I-love-you-and-lets-waste-a-whole-amount-of-space-on-a-kissing-scene crud in it.

And yes, I'm a stalker of the RBSU. I'm 12 and not old enough to register yet... (yet I'm registered on hm...)
Soul of the Rain chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
GREAT! GREAT! UPDATE!
la anjita chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
aw, tat's so incredibly sweet.
SashaJay chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
This fic was beautiful to read, it's one of the best goddamn BB/R fics ever. Man it's gonna take me days to digest all this marvellous writing! awesome, awesome, awesome, i just can't get over it! Love ya for this great fic! _
CalliopeMused chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
Wow. This couldn't be left unfinished- I wouldn't want to walk away while this was still left only partially read. The raw emotions displayed during the coma are real, the transition to happiness complete, and BB and Raven are amazing. There is no ending with a reciprocated confession. Instead, the reader is left to draw her (or his, for another case) own conclusions. The mix of song and flashbacks and perfectly executed memories made the entire piece like a dream that leaves you curled in a favorite blanket, unwilling to wake and face the world when there is a better option in sleep. Thank you for a beautiful story- this is Beast Boy and Raven in everything they are.
Auria Tetsukai chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
Okay...umm, I didn't read the whole thing because it's midnight and I'm tired, but from what I HAVE read, I must say:

God DAMN you for making me an R/BB shipper! Well, more of a midway shipper. I've been a T/BB shipper since the good ol' days of the second season, but since this fic was recommended to me, I HAD to read it (he said I would pick up writing tips, and I DID).

So...another one converted...partially. I don't think I will ever get over the euphoria of the almost-kiss in Betrayal. Maybe when I'm more awake I'll give this fic the attention it deserves.
Slytherin's Silver Dragon chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
Very moving and well written. I cried when Beast Boy was told the news of what would happen should Raven not wake up within 24 hours. Sweet without being sappy. Deffinatly going on my favorite stories list. Possibly the saddest yet sweetest R/BB stories I have ever read
Deligaris chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
NIce!
No-one12345678 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
cool
VisMorgana chapter 4 . 8/8/2005
First off... I want to hand you a bucket of the best cookies possible for using Evanescence as the theme because those songs are the best! Second, I would like to say I cannot find a singel thing wrong with your story. Nothing. And I looked hard! Its perfect, not to dramatic, not to cheesy, but with words that bring out what was never spoken in episodes. You are amazing. Absolutely amazing. This is an automatic favorite. Congrats on being such an awesome writer, and thank you for giving me somehting to read that I wil remember.
TheUbu chapter 4 . 7/16/2005
That was... Wow... I'm speechless... Your depth of emotion and poetic descriptions were amazing. The way you described the utter turmoil Beast Boy experienced was so heartfelt that I nearly cried (A big deal for me seeing as I'm an 18 year old guy).

I really have to hand it to you, even though there was a lack of all the sugary fluff that I love, this is easily the best fanfic I've ever read.

You have a great gift; please share it with the world by continuing to write!
kuroi-tenshi-rin chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
Wow, I finished it! Good job and keep writing your other stories you are an awesome writer.

Sayonara kuroi

You have been added to my favorite authors and favorite stories list.
kuroi-tenshi-rin chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
Yay, she woke up. Love how you got BeastBoy to wake her up. Good job.
kuroi-tenshi-rin chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Again, wonderful job. I love this story!
kuroi-tenshi-rin chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Hello, that was an awesome chapter! I would say to update soon but you already finished the story so great job. It is so sad but so awesome.

Sayonara Kuroi