Reviews for Sonata for Piano Duo
Riri-kins chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Brilliant, just brilliant. I wouldn't expect any less from a big name fan like you. Not only is it in-character, but I loved the scene between Kozue and Akio. I'd always wondered what would have happened between those two. I love your work.
dontgiveahoot chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
I love this story. Not only does it give a great view into Kozue, but also into Miki and his compassion and innocence, and love for his sister despite the way she makes him fret. I have never really liked Kozue, (tell the truth, I hated her in the series,) but I really admired how you portrayed her here: a combination of strong in her convictions and certain that she's right; yet also sad, lonely, and lost. Her love for Miki, though undoubtedly disturbed and disturbing, is also very deep. Thwarted love can take many twisted, bitter shapes.
CardCaptor Schlueter chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
I remember reading this fic for the first time in the old RAAC archives. I was impressed with it then and I still am now. This work just goes to show that fanfiction really can be an art form.
Y St. Ace chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Ive never been a Kozue fan. Like you mentioned in your notes, it is difficult to understand her at all. This has given me a different perspective on her and, maybe, even though I dont like her, I can empathize with her a little more. The descriptions of the twins parents fleshes out why Kozue may be why she is. It was a very thoughtful story.
faline jett chapter 1 . 4/15/2002
I love the deep emotion and depth of feeling that is put into aal of the story. I feel as though I could understand them now and feel sorry for their pain. Thank you for a great feeling.
shimmer chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
There are never enought Kozue stories. This one was great! thanks for writing it~!
Keiryn-neko chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
Nice insight into Kozue's attitude. I like your style!