Reviews for Show Me the Meaning of Being in Love
Why0Am0i0Here chapter 4 . 6/21
*glares darkly* i hate and love you for this *voice darkens* please update ! XD lol
YaoiHimeSama chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
Lunarstar98 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
XD x.x died from laughter XD
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
This has to be the BEST yaoi crack-fic I've EVER read! I've not been able to stop laughing for the past ten minutes! Well done!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
interesting! A lilo too dramatic though.
KRenee chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
WOW WHAT THE HELL. *dies of laughter* THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I love the end.

I hit the dirt

"Ow!"

"Naruto, are you okay?"

"Just peachy. I think we have to work on the trust..."

LMAO. YOU HAVE GOT TO WRITE MORE! I love how you made Itachi nude under his cloak. I am going to send this story to everyone I know., I swear. XD *dies several more times*

PLEASE write more! I'm BEGGING YOU! *kisses your feet* *puupy eyes* :3 nyoro~n
TROLOLOFAILURE chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! MAKE MORE! Its awsome! I hope theres a lemon coming! Or Ill be sad! ToT
wiiTneSs chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
Weird but oddly funny. My favorite part was the Sasuke's poem. xD I thought it was gonna be romantic but not that kind of "romantic." lol I can't wait to see what will happen.
mrs gaara kazekage chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
HAha holy crap this is the funniest fan fic i've ever read
BlueBoredom chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
I love this story, GaaNaru is the best, and Naruto has some big dreams there...he has my full support! I hope you continue this story eventually.
Slashfilled-mind chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
I like it. It isn't verry good, but it's funny as hell.
Sweetums128neo chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
8DD

THAT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY AND EXCELLENT! _

PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN! [ / endcaps ]
Nawala Ang Piso Ko chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
LOL! LOL! LOL!

I loved yer drawing and I LOVE YOUR FANFIC!

CONTINUE THIS! CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUEE!

insta-fave 8D
Truepoint Wolfhowl chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Sorry to be so, early with the review, not exactly a morning person. Anyway,

I love it!

I love it when Naruto talks to the readers and inner Sasuke talking to each other. Chapters 1 and 2 had me laughing. I couldn’t finish chapter three because a very, very protective Iruka had me cracking up but I will finish the story. You’re going under my favorite author and stories list.
jaded chapter 4 . 6/13/2007