Reviews for Show Me the Meaning of Being in Love
YukinaUzuha chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Where are you!? I know I'm being selfish ._. But why aren't you updating !? I have waited long enough...well actualy this is my first time reading this and I love it! Please update and don't give up on this story. I need you Author San ...I mean I don't need you as in physically cause that be wierd since this is my first time reviewing ,but I need you ...to update :)

Sincerely, Selfish girl who still waits for an update.
Lunarstar98 chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
XD x.x died from laughter XD
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
This has to be the BEST yaoi crack-fic I've EVER read! I've not been able to stop laughing for the past ten minutes! Well done!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
interesting! A lilo too dramatic though.
KRenee chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
WOW WHAT THE HELL. *dies of laughter* THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I love the end.

I hit the dirt

"Ow!"

"Naruto, are you okay?"

"Just peachy. I think we have to work on the trust..."

LMAO. YOU HAVE GOT TO WRITE MORE! I love how you made Itachi nude under his cloak. I am going to send this story to everyone I know., I swear. XD *dies several more times*

PLEASE write more! I'm BEGGING YOU! *kisses your feet* *puupy eyes* :3 nyoro~n
TROLOLOFAILURE chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! MAKE MORE! Its awsome! I hope theres a lemon coming! Or Ill be sad! ToT
wiiTneSs chapter 4 . 2/21/2008
Weird but oddly funny. My favorite part was the Sasuke's poem. xD I thought it was gonna be romantic but not that kind of "romantic." lol I can't wait to see what will happen.
mrs gaara kazekage chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
HAha holy crap this is the funniest fan fic i've ever read
BlueBoredom chapter 4 . 10/23/2007
I love this story, GaaNaru is the best, and Naruto has some big dreams there...he has my full support! I hope you continue this story eventually.
Slashfilled-mind chapter 4 . 9/30/2007
I like it. It isn't verry good, but it's funny as hell.
Sweetums128neo chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
8DD

THAT WAS SO FUCKING FUNNY AND EXCELLENT! _

PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN! [ / endcaps ]
Nawala Ang Piso Ko chapter 4 . 9/16/2007
LOL! LOL! LOL!

I loved yer drawing and I LOVE YOUR FANFIC!

CONTINUE THIS! CONTINUE CONTINUE CONTINUEE!

insta-fave 8D
Truepoint Wolfhowl chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Sorry to be so, early with the review, not exactly a morning person. Anyway,

I love it!

I love it when Naruto talks to the readers and inner Sasuke talking to each other. Chapters 1 and 2 had me laughing. I couldn’t finish chapter three because a very, very protective Iruka had me cracking up but I will finish the story. You’re going under my favorite author and stories list.
jaded chapter 4 . 6/13/2007
hahahahahahahaha

best humor fic ever!
Nine Tailed Shadow Fox chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
Oh My anime boylove has never been so hilarious!

Go Sasuke!You can win,I believe in you!And in the fullness of time the army of SasuNaru will unfurl it's banner across yet another region of the fanfic cosmos! :3