Reviews for A Birthday Breakfast
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Um lily and james died at the age of 21 so how the hell could she turn 27 for bloodys sake?! -.-
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This is sweet.
molly chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
aw cute :)
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
that was v. cute and fluffy
Alishawndra chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I thought that is was a good story to say that it only took you 15 minutes. And if that is 15 minutes i can't wait to see 30 minutes or even an hour or more if we are luck. _.
Kel Minylops chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Hi!

I loved your fic, it's so cute, I loved "Potter", I like that name too and if I had a boyfriend like him...Whatever! I'm brazilian, but I love to write in english! I really like your fic, and I was wondering in traslation that for portuguese, what do you think? In a way that the brazilian readers could read! Waiting for your answer! Thanks, bye
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Sweet
ionalama chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
i love this 1 potter is a bit much though.. I mean hey r married
lostwords chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
cute fluff...nice typing speed by the way...
Sasparilla chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
aw I love themm

-mystikalolo-
lizziee chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
koonelli darling, you have a future in romance novels. definitely. totally. completely. you'll be famous!
Leha chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
While according to most timelines, she died before ever reaching 27, this is a very cute story.
you-don't-understand chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
That was so cuty cabooty! 'Madam' lol.

I say lol a LOT. i need to stop, for sanities sake.

As IF you wrote that in 15 mintues. And wow- you're a fast type. You could kick some very unfortunate secretaries out of their job.

I should be doing my RE homework right now (on world religion, joy of joys) but it's more fun to review all your lovely stories with 'Jenny was a friend of mine' on repeat play. Besides, i think by the looks of things, i've just entered LJ-one-shot-ville, so I'll just HAVE to review them all.

I liked the list at the start.

Kisses,

you-don't-understand x :-)
Deni chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
aw!sweet! I luff fluff!
Deni chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Ooh...wonder if I ask for a fic, will I get it? P Just kidding. Anyway...another great fic. Only 21 more, ain't you proud? D