Reviews for Mary Sue, You Must Die
HannahHypolita chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Laughing so hard my sides are splitting. Fantastic.
Aris Dalton chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I loved this version! I'm very anti-Mary-sue. I consider them a curse of fiction. I've also noticed the problem with Harry Potter Mary-sues. cough* A few of the stories here and on that website are good, but the rest are terribly illogical. Wonderful, funny song. I totally believe the part about Draco's 15th wife. :D Brilliant!
Sage- Dark Sentinel chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
xD This was great. I hate Sues too.

The most amazing part: I've only read the first page Sorcerer's Stone while lining up for the bus and leaning over someone I barely know's shoulder, and seen even less of the movies. Only reading because I want to make fun of Sues.
A Lucky Stone chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Wow! This is hilarious, even though I can't remember the tune... XP And very true, too. (diemarysuesdie) But, uh, what is filk? ;;
BloodFat chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Oh, this is on the Harry Potter section. Ops...

BloodFat the Dumb
cheryl bites chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I NEVER IMAGINED A SONGFIC COULD BE SO GOOD. Apologies for the capslock, but I loved this :D *Bookmarks*
Artemi. Abandoned Account chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Yes! Mary-Sues must die!

This is very good, the rhymes fit perfectly.

I've always liked the song "American Pie". I've got the original (Don Mclean) version memorized.
Mollyscribbles chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
. . . oh, wow. A common issue I take with filks of American Pie is that all too often, they utterly abandon the basic rhyme structure *does not look at Mugglenet* but you? You did an excellent job of it.
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Oh, that is brilliant! "Well I know that you like Severus Snape 'cause I saw you clawing at his cape." : giggling madly : You did a great job on this!
cyher chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
This positively brilliant.
Adverk chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Woo hoo! Go Anti-Mary-Sue writers!

Can you send me the full version?

Thanks,

J S Adverk
Dorie Kaiba chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I love American Pie and I love Harry Potter. I also love your mix of the two. keep going please
BlueroseSS chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
You & 1 other person I know can rewrite a song that Job!
luxraisin chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Weird AL also sings a song to that tune. *hums* poor ole HP fics... Oh well. Cool, I never actually red a half decent song cross-over from someone other than a friend of mine before. Keep writing.
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
An ode to the poor dear departed HP fics that actually made sense and had a plot. They are getting rarer and rarer. Dang it all.
Ah well. (Sings Bye bye Mary-Sue you must die)
You've got that in my head now.