Reviews for Teenagers of the Caribbean
Arraya chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
hehehe! this is absolute cuteness!
CaptainSparrow-luv chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
SO. COOL. LUV. IT. Go on! X
ShadowShapeshifterAndHerCat chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
O! I just read it! I loved it! . It made me go 'aw... so sweet'. Keep up da good work! -SSAHC
captin bessy rackam chapter 6 . 6/27/2006
i believe every word of it, and all i got to say is...

SCREW THE CODE, FREEDOME FOR THE PUNK ROCK PIRATES! that'll be all mates! luved the story by the way...
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 6 . 11/28/2005
A great story, it's my first ever POTC story at ffn that I've read so as a first I'd say you've impressed me;) Your story was well written and with lots of humour in it too, so I defenitly liked it:) Keep up the great work and may you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:) I'll read your other stories as well and hope you one day become an author, cause your good at writing:)

Bye for now:)
ad0rkable xo0 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
k. haven't finished readin it yet, but I like Liz cause shes in love wit Orli like I am. But, too bad 4 her, cause I had an official marriage ceremony wit my poster of him, so he's all mine! LoL
Fire Daughter chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
I'm glad to have obliged to you...Whatever that means...I couldn't wait to see the ending of your story...I really do hope that you become an author...I'm in the process of writing a LOTR story...Hope you review it when I get it on the site...Hugs
BroadwayDreaming010 chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
how can u make it more interesting than it already is this is so cool hey! come r&r my story
WiTcHgIrL1 chapter 6 . 2/21/2004
thanlks for letting me use the idea thingy. i'm still wondering what movie i should do it for. i mean, i know another movie by heart, but i think the guys are all so ugly, and that would just ruin so much of it. hm...maybe a book. i'll have to get back to you on that.
WiTcHgIrL1 chapter 5 . 2/21/2004
teehee. very funny, indeed.
Tara-Faise chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
this is THE best fanfic EVER!
Jupiter's Light chapter 6 . 1/14/2004
lol! I loved it!
FoxyRoxy514 chapter 6 . 1/12/2004
I think this was a great story. It was very detailed and had some great quotes. *I was rooting fo Liz though.
pandagal chapter 6 . 1/12/2004
I love this story! I kept rolling off my seat laughing whenever u would say their lines!
Fairy of Shooting Stars chapter 6 . 1/11/2004
this is an awesome story. the whole kids thrown into a movie/story idea is great- even if it has been used many times before. I really liked that Liz and Carrie said everyones lines for them- that was a funny idea. Great story!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »