Reviews for Always II
maplebird chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
okay, i was almost sure i was the only one who saw marco cutting himself over dylan. i can't believe there are other Darco writers out there! I'm planning on putting up my Degrassi stuff, but I also have 5 chapters of twilight to put up... ugh. I have two questions.

1) do i still consider my story Degrassi disclaimable (if u understand) if i change my characters names? and

2)do you know where i can find full or partial Degrassi clips? YouTube sucks, and i've been to website, but there aren't episodes there.

From one Darco fan to another-HELP!

missmiamya chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Hey this was awesome. It was sad, but I liked how it was played out. You are a great writter!
Towenaar chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Seen it SO many times before. But I like it, the way you did it.
SILVERFOX KTREVA chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
great story please hurry up with the next chaptor
MirrorKisses chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
God,I love that fricken song!Who wrote it though?I never could figure that out1Oh,love the story also,it's to die for
anjel919 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Wow definite possibilities here. Watch the spelling errors though.
Auspicious Autumn chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Very suicidal, very good. Please continue this.
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
That was so sad! I almost started crying, and I NEVER cry! I probably will start crying in bed tonight, 'cause everything always seems sadder at night. Anyway, I hope you write the next chapter soon! And I hope Dylan likes Marco!
fruits candy chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
eh, its pretty cute. But I dont think marco would be thinking on the lines of razors...
Dark Angel215 chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
AW that was so sweet.
massun chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Your a great continue writing Degrassi are so few good Degrassi slash fics.
S chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
hey i love the story so far...very good.
just-nikki chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Hmm. Pretty good; really good, actually. Do you have spellcheck? 'Cuz "supposed" was spelled wrong. Other than that, great!
nikki g.