Reviews for Swords drawn
very nice
ColdFang chapter 4 . 3/2/2004
Nice!
Teri chapter 4 . 1/28/2004
Very nice story. I really enjoyed your take on Connor his relationship with Giles and his fight with Buffy. Any chance we will see the further adventures of Giles the immortal?
Harry2 chapter 4 . 1/28/2004
A nice story. And I would hate to fight Giles when he is in Ripper mode! And while none of the Scoobies are immortal, you might want to take a look at a site called the Wandererverse. Its a very good multi-crossover site, with the main part being Buffy/Highlander.
WW chapter 4 . 1/28/2004
now that Buffy knows that Giles is immortal. she can use him as her personal punching bag. *evil grin* not that she already used him like one, now she can go all at him.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
Buffy, Buffy, Buffy. You're good, I'll give you credit. But you are facing an Immortal hear! Connor is one of the finest Immortal swordsman ever to live. As a Slayer, your good with a sword. Connor is better. But who knows: It could be that you or one of the Scooby Gang is a premmie! We shall have to wait and find out.
WW chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
poor Conner or is it poor Buffy?
XWingAce chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
This could turn out to be a really interesting story. But please, check your spelling, and not just with a spellchecker. 'Reel' does *not* mean 'real', and 'wired' does not mean 'weird'. These things get annoying.
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
great chapters! keep up the great work! will buffy be immortal? or is she already?
Harry2 chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
*We are immortal, we are the princes of the Universe!* Very interesting. Sounds like this Russian is about to loose his HEAD! And I have a sneaking suspicion that someone in the scobbies is a Pre-Immortal! Could be Buffy, Willow or any of the others!
S.M chapter 2 . 1/3/2004
can't wait to read more,please update as soon as possible
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Great story!
I like the combo of the films, especially cause i've seen all of two/three? eps of the series! :D
Great sotry and i like the twist! :D
Just a little CC...you may want to watch your spelling...you've got quite a few strange typos that are spelt right, but spellchckers put the wrong word in or sommat...apparently Buffy's heart missed a vegetable! :D
MORE PLEASE! :D
S.M chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
can't wait to read more,please update as soon as possible
Harry2 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
*Here we are, born to be kings, we're the princes of the universe!* Sorry, I LOVE that song! Rupert, an Immortal? And friends with Connor as well! WOW! This ranks up there with some of the stories from the Wandererverse! Please, PLEASE, continue this tale!
MeoW03 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
OMG!
YAY 4 U
IVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER TO SEE THIS AND WAS PLANNING ON DOING MY OWN BUT THATS OK THAT YOU BEAT ME TO IT WHAT A PUR-FECT IDEAY IM HAPPY KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK YAY YAY YAY