Reviews for Trick Stair
SugarArts chapter 2 . 12/31/2003
hey there
very hilarious... write more... can't wait... write more... please... update soon... how about tomorrow?... funny... love it...
i'll be waiting...
m.s.
SugarArts chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
hey there
i just read your first chapter and i've already fallen for the story... i really love it... write more.. don't stop...
m.s.(pen name too long)
Beaux Folle chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
This is adorable. Up until recently, I've been a die-hard Ron/Hermione shipper, until I stumbled upon some good Draco/Hermione. Now I'm wavering... keep the good stuff rolling. :D
Pinku-koneko chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
it was funny. although i do wish i knew what he was going to say! ugh!
NeLLy chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
ok, i LOVE this story! its sO GOD!its so hilarious! i was crackin up the whole time.
i luv when dracos all like 'I kno how incredibly god-like my looks are, Granger, but please. Try to contain yourself' GOD that was So funny! such a malfoy thing to say. adn i luv the 'STOP breatthin on my SHOULDER!'
i ddint kno u made 'curse that went awry'. im also into that story and its also SO friggin hilarious! u ROCK as an author! seriously!
lol NEWAYZ! PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ update soon! thanx!
PixieStixPrincess chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
THIS IS SO COOL! lol, are they gonna snog? lol,::nora hits me:: hey! i was just askin...
Nucka chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I like it so far keep going like that!
Update it quickly :)
Charlene chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
A very funny story, though the dialogue-only format makes it a bit confusing as to know which character is speaking. Other than that - a brilliant fic so far!
Tropic chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
lol, i love this! please update soon!
LoveSpell chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I Absolutely love this story! Please hurry and update! NOW! lol but please hurry up and update before i go insane.. :)
gemini1023 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Hermione30: That was funny. I especially liked the remark Malfoy made in the beginning about how god-like his features are.
Starhawk9: Yeah, that was pretty hilarious. The fact that it's all conversation is interesting. You do it really well. A lot of funny bits. They just don't get along, do they? Read some of ours-one under the signed name, two each under Hermione30 and Starhawk9. I want to hear from you!
Plaidly Lush chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
hey, they sound like themselves in our story! Aww, you mentioned me. I woave you!
1,857 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124