Reviews for A Conversation
JuliaJekyll chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Awwww :)
I realize this story is old, but I came across it in my search for good Faramir fics (I love him too XD)
This is really well-written and cute. I love how you show that the relationship between the brothers is strong in spite of Denethor's obvious favor for Boromir. It's also cool to get a glimpse at what they might have been like when they were young :)
Overall, great job!
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Hey,

Yay! More good fics to read! Lol. Good job on this one, not really any mistakes. I am off to read more!

_

InuNightWalker
DreaminofLorien chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
*smiles* Aw!
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
That was very sweet. I love Faramir and I love stories when Boromir is a good brother. Great story. Was that the end?
boromir chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I loved this story it's really cute! I idenify with both Faramir and Boromir. A older brother comforting his youngest brother and Friend. Please write more stories about them.
Erestor chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
That was really lovely! I always enjoy stories about Boromir and Faramir, and this one was very well-written.
Ocelot chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
That was a great piece of work. Very heart-warming, and of course anything with Faramir is good!
JessicaKou chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Wonderful. Just wonderful.
No really, you captured everything very very well, Faramir, the relationship between the two brothers...
Youve done a really great job. I hope we will eventually see more of it!
Jessica :)
Tokyo Nightingale chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Kyah! Me again, loving another one of your stories. I adore the relationship between these two brothers ... makes me think better of Boromir .~ It's so sweet! And this fic captured it perfectly! Post more! I'll feed you pocky! ::checks fandom:: Oh ... um, cookies! Yes, cookies! Faramir shaped ones! ; ) He's just yummy enough to eat! Ah .. oh, I've probably scared you now ;; Nice job! More, please!
Lilya chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Very beautiful.
Arahiril chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
YAY! That was SO good. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope that you continue writing Faramir, since he is, after all, the greatest being ever to live in Middle-Earth. *grin* Write more soon!
Aimee1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Bravo! What a wonderful "brother" story! I love reading of both Faramir and Boromir, and you have captured them wonderfully.
Clarenova chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Aww. Great little fic!
Rosie Cotton chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Aw! That is so nice. After reading the books I can picture a scene like this between Faramir and Boromir. A real little gem. I would love to see a few more chapters of brotherly bonding. Nice work!
canteringhorses chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
OMG! OMG! OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! Please please please write more! This was so cute! I love it when Boromir encourages Faramir. It's anti-romantic fluff. I love it. Please write more or write another fic like this! I will love you forever!
*~*Spotsshadow94*~*
P.S. Anyone who hates Denthor with a PASSION yell Aie! -_- *cough* evil *cough*
P.P.S. PLEASE WRITE MORE!