Reviews for A Question
IMBSA Kay chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
IMBSA: Nice. Faramir's got da moves.
Kay: Shu' up. *slaps IMBSA* We all know that's not how you really talk.
IMBSA: I was being serious.
Kay: hahaha*sarcastically* apparrently very funny!
IMBSA: _ That...made no sense at all...
Kay: NO ...GIRL no!
IMBSA: _ U Neither did that.
The Lady Galadriel chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
") yay! i love it! Eowyn and Faramir are my 2nd favorite couple! very nicely written, and a new perspective! thx-ali
selenityshiroi chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Ahh, a pretty ficlet that puts a smile on my face. I've only recently been introduced to TLOTR by the movies, but even before reading the books (still need to get round to reading them completely) I predicted the Eowyn/Faramir relationship, despite lack of contact in the movies! Must be psychic! But my newness to the fandom leaves me searching for Eowyn/Faramir fics, and finding ones like this makes my day!
Even though it is short it is well writen and gets the emotion of the characters across very well, especially as I prefer to read longer stories.
Lady Dernhelm chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Short but sweet. A nice look at the change in Eowyn after the shadow leaves her.
dracomio chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
bravo!
Tokyo Nightingale chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Aw, that was so cute . I *love* this pairing ... so happy that these two had a 'happy ever after' ... very sweet, I liked it a lot, especially Faramir's dialogue; “My lady, you must forgive me again, for I am about to do something improper.” I love that! Great job! Made me smile, which was worth everything. Can't wait to read more!
Lucas'sgirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Aw! So Cute! I don't usually read stories with Faramir in it, so consider yourself lucky I came across this one before I went in search for stories about Legolas. I'm glad I did though. If you choose to update I'll gladly read it. Keep up the good work.
Natters chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
lovely fic
Arahiril chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Aww... how sweet. I'm assuming this is after she had already agreed to marry him. This is such a cute little story. The only problem: it helped me remember how jealous I am of Eowyn! *teehee* YAY!
24 | « Prev Page 1 2