Reviews for A Mother's Spell
Elyse Black chapter 1 . 3/15
Ok...that was adorable. Headcannon accepted.
Natalie chapter 1 . 2/18
Wow! That was very good and moving. I was holding back tears. You could imagine all of that really happening. It almost sounds like the last spell Lily cast saved Ginny's life. Thank you for sharing.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This was so good! Very original idea - I love your writing as well.
Myth'lovin chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Brilliant story!
ronplushermione4ever chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Oh...my! CLAP! CLAP! CLAP!

I love your stories, but this one is really, really great!

I loved the 3rd spell! So original and beautiful!

I'm an emotional wreck right now, but I want more!

Please updated asap!
Heart and Mind chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
The ending of the chapter has given me the wierdest emotion I've ever felt... it was incredibly happy that ginny was born, and amused with what you said about her smiling... but then the Harry crying alone part makes me sad... as does Lilly's sacrafice... but then happy becuase Ginny is born... but still... arrg! Confused! lol. Great story!
Rachael chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Two words: sheer brilliance.
Rachael chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Two words: sheer brilliance.
cherucaustic chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
great story
snowman1400 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
wow...that was incredible. i really liked how it went back and forth between the different settings. ive never read a fanfic quite like this one, and i absolutely loved it. keep up the good work
kat chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
great but so sad
Misty chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
Wow. Great retelling of Harry's birth. I haven't seen this plot before. I really liked the story concept and the way you told it. It would be a great story if you just stopped here. But it would be even better if you continued.
Thanks for sharing your story. :-)
MySite chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
I know you have like 1,0,0 reviews, but 1 more can't hurt. This was so sad. '( But the writing was great!
~Amandinka~
Tanja88 chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
good story,
Hope you'll update..
love,
TJP
Realmer06 chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
So, did you expect to get any more reviews on this story? Maybe not. But I decided to read them LJ stories from the last page forward, and that's where I discovered this wonderful little story. I love it. It's such a unique idea! Harry Ginny forever! Thanks for the great story!