Reviews for A Mother's Spell
BballShorty118848 chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
This is very creative!

I like how you added your own ideas to J.K.'s own events that happen in the story. It ties it all together really well, and it makes sense. It's also believable, and very cool. I also enjoyed how you wrote how Harry's parents died (**cry**) and how the spell worked and everything.

This was very creative! Awesome idea!
Kit Kat6 chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
I always thought how sad it was for Harry that he had no family and Ron has such a large one and I wondered what they would be doing on the night Lily and James died and your fic was so perfect. I could imagine that happening as if J K Rowling had written it. But it was so sad, especially when Lily was listening to Voldemort and James battling and she thought he may survive and then when she knew that there was no chance for her to watch Harry grow up. You got the charcters right. And I liked the Weasley's personalities- very true to the book indeed. This was a masterpiece!
SetoKaiba419 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Prodigious! that was bloody brilliant! How in the world did you come up with the personality of accuracy for James and Lily? And the birth of Ginny should have been in October 31 because then she would have the birthday of halloween and that's just too weird in my case. But other than that...it was completely compelling and suspensful and yeah that might be what had happened you know! Your writing amazing and keep up the great work!
Ravishingly Discreet chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
*Sniffle*

*Checks Favorite Author box*

*Sniffle*

That. Was. Great.
baghetti chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
Wow! That,by the way, is what I say when I'm speechless(, seemsinappropriate, doesn't it?)
linkinparkchica chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
oh wow thats sad. i like tho. u r a pretty good author.
LisaQT3 chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
Wow! That is all I have to say. This is a great story! I heard about it on a message board at SQ...And wow. I really really loved it! It almost made me cry (and I am sure if I had been in a crying mood it would have). I love the whole idea that there is something more between Harry and Ginny than meets the eye. Wonderful wonderful story!
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
That third spell Lily placed on Harry to,transfer her love for her son,and they would seek him out to protect him, perferbally to a new born baby was a really intriguing idea. Makes me think of Ron,he was the first one to make freinds with Harry and not just because of his frame.

'Fred and George, the three and a half year-old twins were running around the table, hitting Percy on the head every time they passed'

*Reviewer laughs* I can so imagine that, mischivous as always I suppose those two are.

Just a sad ending for Lily and James,althought it was envitable. My ealier thoughts about Ron has somewhat changed,I believe Ginny would be the person to bring happiness in Harry's life.
Amara chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Oooh...*shivers*...but, somehow, it seems RIGHT that Ginny should have been born on the very same day that-I can't explain it, but it just feels that way. *another shiver*.
ILOVELINKINPARK222 chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
AAWW! That was sooo sweet! I cried...a bit...Ok a little, ok a LOT damn! why are people always picking on me with your heart-renching stories!

Snicker Bars and Snicker Doodles,

Rachel
TwistedHPFan chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Hey, was that rosy mist thing Lily's spirit?
Spaz86 chapter 1 . 12/27/2001
omg that was awsome! write more like it
Rae chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Oh my GOSH...before I can start to marvel at the accuracy of the whole fic, I've got to gush over the absolute LOVELINESS of the whole thing! Okay, so it wasn't that lovely (when taking into account the incident it's dealing with) but it's lovely anyhow (if only considering the way it was written)!
arne chapter 1 . 10/19/2001
great story
Laura chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
That was wicked! I love your stories! You should write a Harry/Ginny romance that goes with this story.
112 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »