Reviews for A Mother's Spell
Tabbycat2000 chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
::sniff:: the ending was so sad! Or maybe I'm just being a girl. Anyway, loved it! Really original. I've never read a fic that went into real detail about the Potter family, or what the Weaslet family was like, for that matter. Bravo! Encore! ::hint::
Seaweed1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
KOOL!
MidnightGremlin chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Spiffy!
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
freaky really freaky
AMB3R chapter 1 . 8/31/2001
That was sweet :( :) - I have always loved stories that reflect the past :) and also have atLEAST Harry - then maybe Ron, and then of course Herm.. but yeah :) I liked it a lot :) - I would write a fanfiction about like when everyone was younger or SOMETHING - but you should know if you ever read my story - its HORRIBLE :) hehe - but I still enjoy reading talented Author's stories even if I can't write my own *grins* :)
Kate chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
This is such a fantastic idea, I love this fic! Come to think of it, I love all your fics but I read most of them at Sugarquill and I have no idea how to review there so you probably don't have any feedback on them! I am a total R/H fanatic (so Sugarquill suits me right down to the ground, I think I have read almost every story posted there by now!) and I am torn between G/H and G/D, I sometimes lean a little toward G/D coz I've read so many H/G ones but I guess either will do if it is well written! That is why I like this fic so much, the idea about why Ginny likes Harry so much is perfect, it makes sense of what is a little (dare I say it...) badly explained in the books (ahhhhhh, may lots of horrible things happen to me!). Some people (and I am includud in this from time to time) think it seems a little OTT that Ginny is so obsessed with Harry in the books, some people put it down to hero-worship, which I guess it could be, and some people say it was a childish infactuation but it grew as the years went on, and I can understand that too, but this explanation is really inventive, its the sort of thing JKR would come up with herself (if she plans on explaining it any furthur than she already has!). Actually, now that I am thinking about it, Ginny isn't really all that obsessed with Harry in the books is she? I think she just likes him but all the stories I read here have her in them and people usually make her out to be a little more obsessed than she "really" is, its becoming hard to differentiate between all the (thousands of) fics I have read and the actual books - uh oh! Anyway, enough of my ramblings about Ginny, I just have a few more things to say (bear with me!). First, I think is a FANTASTIC site, I spend hours on there at a time and I always seem to find something new (long live the good ship Ron/Hermione!). Sadly I don't have the imagination or time to actually write fan fiction stories (though I would like to and do have some ideas, I just don't have the energy to write them down, I guess I should just try really!) but I spend enough time on the net reading the damn things to know that your site really is one of the best out there so congrats on that! Secondly (and this really is quite random, but its been annoying me ever since my brother pointed it out to me...) there is quite a major flaw in the books and I know there isn't a section at Sugarquill for mistakes (you are like me I suppose, don't see any reason to criticise the books) but I really have to tell someone! At the end of Book four, when the ghosts are coming out of Voldemorts wand, Cedric comes out and so does the gardner (i've forgotten his name - oops!). I'm not sure if this applies to the gardner, but I am sure that Voldemort didn't actually kill Cedric, he says to Wormtail "Kill the spare", so Cedric shouldn't really come out of Voldemort's wand should he? Ahhh, now I have got that off my chest you can worry about it (unless you have an explanation, if you do, please e-mail me, this is killing me!) but I was thinking everyone at Sugarquill could put their heads together and try to work this one out coz I con't! O.K. sorry, this was more like an e-mail than a review and sorry you had to read all this rubbish from a random stranger, but I just wanted to say a big well done and thank-you to everyone at sugarquill for making my life so much happier (R/H fluff ALWAYS cheers me up!). I'll go now, but please count this as one huge review for all the stories you have at Sugarquill, coz I don't think there has been a single one I didn't like (I even found a G/D story hidden in there which I was very pleased about!) so Thank-you and bye(finally!).
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
::sniff:: sniff:: that was really good i liked it. bravo.
Bella Serafina chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
fantastic
wolfeyes chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
That was so sad. Even tho i've heard of how it happened, i never read a story about. it was good:)
nymfn712 chapter 1 . 7/14/2001
That's a really good pov story. I never thought about what it was like to be growing up in the Weasley house haha.
Ashley Brooks chapter 1 . 7/10/2001
That was beutiful.*sniff* I will not cry *blinks furiously* I will not cry Never mind! ! Brovo *wipes eyes*1 of the best stories i ever read! Ashley Brooks gives u 5,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars!
Carrie4 chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
I have to admit: I never read a story about the last hours of Lily and James, mostly because I feard that it would be to depressing and that it would let no hope. But this story was just wonderful. The part with Lily and Harry was sad, but the whole story showed that Harry still has the chance of an happy life. The birth of Ginny, fitted so wonderful in here - I mean Life and death- the circle of life. I'm glad that I read it.
Golden Snidget chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
AWWW
sandra chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Great story!
Clairezie chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
WOW- H/G forever! Incredibly good, keep it up!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »