Reviews for A Mother's Spell
Aishne chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
It fitted together so well! I almost cried when Lily and james died...*sob* so sad...
Lady Grizabella chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
So Ginny is the one to protect Harry for all of his life? At first I thought it would be Ron, but it's Ginny, isn't it? That's so COOL! I just adore Ginny and now I feel like drawing scenes from this story. I always want to do that with stories I love! So good!
lise chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
that was so amazing im almost crying
Auror4545 chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
GREAT STORY
o.o chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
THAT IS SO SAD! BOO HOO! *sobs*
dreamkatcher chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
::sniff:: i'm about to cry and i almost never cry. this was so good and you are a very good author. ::sniff:: i just think this is so good.
harry's girl 3 chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
OMG! I loved that sooooo much! The whole thing with ginny & lily potter makes perfect sense! Please write more!
noneya chapter 1 . 5/1/2001
WAH! that was so beautiful:). This is on my favorite stories list. this is so beautiful. i'm crying.
minerva401 chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Dennis chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
I liked:

1. The title of the book that Lily used.

2. All three spells, especially the third. I thought it a great idea because it helps explains Ginny's reactions to Harry and works in great with their one year age difference.

3. The description of Lily's death.
Mladybug3 chapter 1 . 3/24/2001
wow, that was so sweet and sad and happy at the same time! great story!
Phoenix Angel4 chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
I liked the Weasly ones better than the Potter ones.
wotan chapter 1 . 2/28/2001
Excellent! You write very well ... and a beautiful idea.
Elanor Gamgee chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
Oh, I really liked this...how did I never read this before? I like the idea that Ginny is Harry's "giardian angel" (or whatever)...it also ties in nicely to her fascination with Harry. Well done.
Svolkame chapter 1 . 2/11/2001
I like the way you write.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »