Reviews for A Mother's Spell
Alira1 chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Oh! I loved it! Oh Zsenya! You ARE a genius! That was GREAT! What an interesting idea... and it tied in with the plot perfectly! You really should write proffesionally you know!
DragonFly chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
Great story. :adds it to favorites: I love storys about L/J and this is one of the best.
Linneria chapter 1 . 2/3/2001
haha.. i like your potrayal of percy.. )
kateroo chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
How sweet! An interesting idea, too- quite original. :)
Jo chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Awwwww, i think i'm goning to cry.

How unbelieveably sweet.

well written too. Good Stuff
Ayleeandra chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Wow...that was really good! I liked how Lily did the spell with the rosy mist and how Ron 'seemed to know something was wrong' and basically just the entire story! Great job writing it, the ending was very, very touching.
Katty chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
Great!
dragongirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
Cool story! It's almost as if that actually happened!
Trista Maya chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Ohmygosh, that was so good! Awesome!
marie spaceylilgirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2001
awwwww the part of james and lily and harry never fails to make me feel depressed . . .
slartibartfast chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
aww that was sweet and really good
Gwendolyn Grace chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
Very, very nice. I love the attention to the details of the Potters' last minutes alive. Also great characterizations in the Weasley household. Ginny is a logical choice for the spell. The only problem is that if she had been born that night, it would probably be significant enough to have been mentioned...but that's the nature of conjecture. Until Rowling says it ain't so, go for it. Great writing. Arthur and Molly have long been some of my favorites. I like Percy as a little martinet from the get-go. Excellent.
Navito lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
::sniff sniff:: that was sooooooooooooo sweet! oh my god im crying. well anyway please write more!
Honeychurch chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Oh, Zsenya! I'm in awe. This is the single most fabulous rationale for Harry/Ginny that I've ever read. Plus, you know, I'm crying now. Really. This was beautiful.
LightningDancer chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
Zsenya? I'm going to be honest, only because I love all of your work and think that you kick all booty. This was... not bad, but not your best. It has some very good jokes, though- the many different ways to prepare milk, lol. On my fanfic-o-meter, it would be... about a 6 or a 7, out of 10. Call it six and a half, so it's a definite answer. Remember, I love your work always, and please don't hate me now. I know, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all, but I must add a line from one of my favorite fics- Tact is just lying for grownups. I very strongly believe that, and I felt some strange need to be brutally honest. So, I shall be off, and I love everything you post, I'm off to sugarquill~
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »