Reviews for A Mother's Spell
Callie E. Lupin chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
Write more like what was happening at the granger's house !
Eliavn chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
You already know.
account gone chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
little lost...wants to know if mother is in GInny? Oh wellz...good job, but use smaller font next time :)
Sora Potter chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Ohmigod!
InDia chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Bravo! Bravo! ::Stands up and applaudes:: Great story!
GinnyPotter chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
I've already reviewed this, but I wanted to add it to my favorites list...it's just incredible!
jen3 chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
i think that you just went on my favorite author list :) i like the foreboding tone, and how you wrote lily and james. great story!
Greenish Fairy chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
oh my! you've just caused me to be something completley unnatural for me: speechless. wow!
CheshireEmpress chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Oh boy. I think I can sum this one up in a word: incredible.
Gwenn2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
WOW...ummm...that's about it, I think! Oh, and a big hug for you!

(((((Zsenya)))))) -Manda
Fifi LaLa chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
WOW! I am going to use this for my column, k?
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Excellent job...I couldn't help but get a little teary-eyed in parts of this, especially the last paragraph.
HPRules chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
I knew you said on sugarquill that you were going to write a 'cheesy, hokey' story concerning Ginny, and if this is it, it is simply brilliant! I loved Sine Qua Non and your A Sirius Visit, and the way you have tied the two is just wonderful! Your description of James, Lily and Harry brought tears to my eyes. The Weasleys were terrific! LOL, the way George was named. And Ron's crying! You have written a lovely story concerning not only the events of Halloween 1981 (as horrible as they were), but also about what we know (and hope, go H/G!) will happen in the future ~8)
Zsenya chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Zsenya here - not reviewing my own story, but apologizing for the font size. Not sure what is happening - my other story did the same thing. It is like, HTML size 4 on my computer. I did nothing different, but is being cruel. If I can ever figure out what is going on, I will replace the fic. Until then, thanks for hurting your eyes to read this. Oh! If you haven't read Sine Qua Non by Arabella, then you probably won't understand the ending very well - but the idea is that Ginny is predestined to be Harry's true love and I just sort of came up with an explanation of how that happened. Oh! And I wish I was smart enough to write two fics in one day, but I didn't - this has been written for weeks, but I was too emotional about it to show it to anyone, and then it was beta-read, etc. etc. Also, I AM working on a sequel to A Muggle Summer - unfortunately, I think it will be a few weeks, but thanks for asking!
FleurHartz chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Hey! That was cool! Very sad, but still, good idea. That part with Lily and James really was sad. You write so well! That was very good.
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »