Reviews for A Mother's Spell
B Bennett chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
You know, I've never read a Lily/Harry story, but when I saw your name I knew this would be excellent, and it was. Great job, Zsenya. I especially loved the line about the Weasley's room looking like it was on fire - great touch - and the idea of Lily casting protection spells on Harry was interesting and original. All in all, a very enjoyable story. Keep up the great work!
Hermione L. Granger chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Wow. That was so good. I really loved how Ginny was born on the same night Harry's parents died. That was ironic. Kewl ironic. And I liked the last paragraph, that one was awesome too. And I liked seeing all of the little Weasley's, Charlie was so cute! I also liked the idea of Arthur being more attached to Ron then all of the others, and the bit about them not expecting twins, and already having Ginny picked out from the start. WAY TO GO!
Darcelona chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
That was great, I really liked it. I like how Harry's parents' deaths sorta ushered in Ginny's birth, that was cool. I love all your work and can't wait to read anything else you're planning on posting. :-)
EmyMcGonagall chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
AAAAH!Sequels,Series?Please?
Julie chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Ohthat was really good, I read Arabella's story and thought it was excellent.
monkeycrackmary chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
WOW... oh my GOD... this story is *stunning*... I'm rushing off to see what else you've written. This is beautiful and sad. I'm glad somebody else sees a Lily/Ginny connection. This is such a wonderful story *sniffle*.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
oohhhhhh, poor lily and james. it's so sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
I loved it! At first when you said 6 children 5 deliveries I thought they had adopted on or something but then it hit me...Fred and George are twins!
nhorse chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
well done
PrincessLatisha chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
that was so sad. write more. that was so true, and that's probably y ginny likes harry, for true happiness (even thought it wasn't true.) write another one, or a sequal.
Jabroniette chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Oh, that was such a good story! Nice job!
Dara chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
That was wonderful. So Ginny will love Harry?
FallenAngel2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Ohh, that was so sweet! I really liked that!
me chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
CHEERCHEERCHEER GREAT!

really good!
Mountainside Kilts chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Oh, that was such a good story. I loved it. It made so much sense, and was sop amazing. This one is never soming off my favorite stories list!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »