Reviews for A Mother's Spell
Emma Flynn chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
ohh, how do you write two such wonderful stories in so brief a time? this was really amazing, though i hate reading fics about James and Lily's deaths, they're too sad. anyway good job! and though i'm dure you've already received about a billion requests, i was just wondering if you are going to write a sequel to 'A Muggle Summer.'
Mandy2 chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
That is so sweet, and really good.
GinnyPotter chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
This was just incredible...WOW. So perfect...you're spoiling us posting two stories so quickly. And what Lily did - I was in tears. Ginny! What a perfect tie in to Arabella's series. I also love baby ROn - how he knew something was happening. I've always loved his relationship with Ginny. Wow. Can I say that again, because this was really, really touching.
sk8rgrl77 chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
its good but next time make the font a LOT bigger
Jen chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
I was almost crying as I read this story... it was beautiful. If only I knew what had happened, exactly, at the end... with Ginny. I applaud the author of this story (which is very high praise; I am an author myself) and wish that he or she would finish the story! *runs around the room, dropping all former dignity. her attitude changes from percy to the twins* great story, spectacular! *claps and whistles*
beth chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
awwww. that was so sweet! graet job, i loved how you went back and forth between the Weasley's and the Potter's.
Amanita Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
That was touching. I don't know what else to say. Great story!
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8