Reviews for A child's game
misterycai chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I love it, I really love it! Ive never read a Rurouni Kenshin fanfic. Especialy if it has yaoi/shounen ai, but this one really called my atention! This is the second time I read this fanfic, and is somting I don't trend to do. You really did a great job! w
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Such a wonderful fic! The gentleness of love and the fierceness of hate - such precipices of emotions are reached in your story. The unresolved question answered at the very end - it was such a beautiful scene. Even though Kenshin & Hajime had changed, had a long decade between them, some bonds go far beyond that. Gorgeous!
kumiya chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
holy effin' sh*t! I'm not even in this fandom and I loved this! Though I used to like RK, I'm not much of a fan of the characters. This, however, was very insightful and disturbing, which I think makes wonderful fic. It also makes go "ah" and "hm" in thoughtful ways afterwards.

This is truly a treasure. You have great talent.
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Oh, wow - this is a truly unique take on this relationship. You really added a huge amount of depth that was never there before - very well done!
Vampiress-Alexiel chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
uwah! this has got to be the best Saitou/Kenshin fics ever! It was so well done, and they were in character! oh
CleverlilGingerBatch chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
That was brilliant. This story is worthy of praise I bow to your . I don't even like Ruroni Kenshin but I liked this story to bits. Goos job
Fox Behind The Mask chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This is a wonderful story. I'm looking forward to you posting more stories...please?
Hitokiri-san chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Usually I don't read yaoi fics, and is uncomfortable with a Saitou/ Kenshin pairing, but this has become one of my favourite oneshots of all time. This is a rather dark oneshot, The theme of love and hate is exceptionally strong in this piece; the way Kenshin says "I hate you. I love you. I hate you." makes a deep impression on me. Another quote that I like most is "maybe I'll have the privilege to be slain by you." It is touching in a dark sort of way.

Thanks for the fic anyway.
Rei Tamashii chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Good story I love SaitouxKenshin stories you should do a kind of sequel
lirance chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
What a great story Very dramatic and tragic, with a beautiful ending. I love your writing style, it's very descriptive and emotive.

It would be fantastic if you wrote a sequel :) I really want to know what happens next.
Shadow Sun chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Beautiful and excellent fic. Congratulations.
Swirly Ayuri chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I absolutely love your story (yes, it's the same "Swirly" who reviewed the previous three times at different sites)! :D However, I've noticed that you have a lot more grammar mistakes in this posted version than, say, at I'm sure you'll get a lot more reviews once you fix them and allow annonymous reviews.

Oh, and is there any chance of a sequel? *chibi Kenshin eyes*
SassandraS chapter 3 . 1/8/2005
I'm surprised this story only got 2 reviews so far. I can't even find a word to match this piece. I cried my eyes out while reading it.

To bad you don't have more stories. I'd love to read more of your work. you sure as hell have the talent.
Toki Mirage chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
O.O AWSOME! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! GIMMI MORE! GIMMIGIMMIGIMMI!
espeon2000 chapter 3 . 1/7/2004