Reviews for Night Under Cover
Dream24 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I absolutely loved this! Cain dressed again as a lady with Riff as newlyweds is pure gold. Great story!
May Eve chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
-cackling hysterically until she falls off the bed and passes out from lack of oxygen- Absolutely brilliant.
hwc chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Awesome!

I'll admit that I haven't finished the Cain saga yet, but from what I've read your character voices are spot on (should they ever land themselves in such a situation). Especially Cain's fury when he found out that Riff was a virgin. And Riff's reasoning. And, well, pretty much everything.

Also, your narrative/writing style fits the Cain saga so well. As they are more proper? posh? upper class? I don't know, but it's, THEY are more stately than the protagonists in other fandoms, and their PoV should reflect that, and you did that wonderfully.

I'm really glad that yours was the first fic I read in this fandom, and I'm hopeful that other fics will be as good as yours!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
My God the ending killed me. Utterly killed me. "Eat bat shit and die, sir!" Good to know that Riff sometimes has a visible backbone.

This was wonderfully crafted, and I love the fact that Riff just gave up his, er, "flowers and cherries" (I believe you put it that way?) without even informing Cain, and it was just, oh, just lovely! Sweet and insecure and amazing and pretty and just, so, so real! I could actually see this taking place in the actual manga.

Thank you for sharing, darling, and I hope to see more from you in the future.
Crystal Delphina chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This was an amazing and highly entertaining story to say the least. Aside from realistic depictions that gave the story depth, the characterization, writing, and general flow of the story were all well crafted. It was a pleasure to read your work, especially as an introduction to the realm of Count Cain fanfics.
Poison'd chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
This was a beautiful story and I'm glad that it was recommended to me. It's one of the best I've ever read and you managed to keep in character until that last point. But then... that was fun.

Thank you for today's enjoyable read. _
Analu-san chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I loved your fanfic!

It's the best God Child fanfic that I've ever read!

You are a really good writter! It wasn't easy for me to understand everything beacause I am brazillian and my English sucks...But I really enjoyed reading it!

Riff and Cain were perfect!

Kisses

Tchau o/
NJ chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I wish you'd write more Count Cain. D You do it so well. _
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Think that you did great. The entire thing was good, but I liked it when the maids fell into the breakfast and Cain 'Fainted'. The "Eat bat shit and die, sir!" was another priceless adition as well. Keep up the good work!

makai
Aize chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Oh my GOD! This is the most wonderful RiffxCain I've ever read so far. Someone writting about Miss Cain has been unavoidable havent it?
Lady of the Void chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
AW! I loved this so much, words cannot describe! It was tender, sweet, funny, and serious...incredible work!
KaeKaeBeaux chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
lol, i luv the end.

Eat bat shit and die, sir!

Really? I hadn't known it was toxic...

DON"T GO TEST IT TO FIND OUT!

lol, i had to play that over in my head a million times before i stopped laughing.
Dragonjewel24 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
WONDERFUL!

i absolutely adore this, it is the best riffXcain fic i've ever read, and definitely my favorite count cain fic ever!

you are amazing, cain was PERFECT.

the banter between them was great, hilarious!

i f*ing LOVE YOU!
PikaCheeka chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Quite possibly the only cross-dressing fic done well. Fantastic characterization as well, and it was just cute besides. Cain was perfect. I'm too lazy to write I'm a decent comment, but I'm fav-ing this so that will have to be good enough for you.
rocketman94 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Love then ending...and the middle...adn the beginning...i love the whole thing!