Reviews for Don't Let it Bring you Down
MaureentheDramaQueen chapter 6 . 3/4/2004
O April cutting herself...this is leading to her suicide, I suppose? Nice chapter. Don't keep me waiting for an update!
~Mo
Catherine Antrim chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
i like it but i just noticed that it contradicts. in the hotel he said he was already in a band called the well hungarians but then her reads the wanted ad for them and things the name is weird. either thing is fine, you just need to pick one.
other than that, rock on
Alanna
Amy hammergirl chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
I am so excited you updated this! I really like this story and I'm excited you haven't given up on it or anything!
liz boho chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
darn it. there goes my maureen-cutting-idea for my story. oh well. nice chapter.
Daydreamer731 chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
Oh wow...this is getting intense...you really can't ever just let them be happy, can you? Nice chapter. Update soon.
Much love,
Michelle
Mari emotional-static chapter 6 . 2/21/2004
Agh! April, I'm interested.
Can't wait to see what you have planned.
Daydreamer731 chapter 5 . 1/24/2004
Aw...Roger and April are so cute. And Roger's a Pop Tart addict! Like me! ::grins stupidly:: Update soon! And your other story too.
Much love,
Michelle
Amy hammergirl chapter 5 . 1/24/2004
Yay! I'm so excited this was updated! I like this story and I also like pop tarts.
Steph chapter 5 . 1/23/2004
This is heating up like Daphne's hair :)If that makes sense...
Mari em0xstatic chapter 5 . 1/23/2004
Heh heh. Roger is a peeping Tom. Kinky. ;) Just kidding. Anyway, this was wonderful stuff. You have to update it soon, or else.
And two points for using Led Zeppelin. Happy day.
Amy hammergirl chapter 4 . 1/12/2004
I like this story. I don't think I've reviewed it before, but I do like it! I want a Roger to play his Fender in the backseat of my car.
Sunny Monster chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
Great chapter! I loved when Roger told Mark to put his hands back on the wheel. ;)
Kelby chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
Aw, everybody's moving into the loft. Sweet. And usually I HATE April.
Steph chapter 4 . 1/11/2004
Me like this chapter and how they finally get to the loft :)
EMI chapter 4 . 1/10/2004
I want to see how this will all work out into becoming RENT! Keep it up!