Reviews for Please Stay Away
Pretty Miss Me chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
oh... i love it!
Rin-chan chapter 12 . 3/17/2004
I enjoyed every poem, and encourage u to write more! I saw the first movie of Samari X and I loved it, and if u did not know there r 2 movies, and I know the 2nd 1 is called Reflection. That's why I wasn't sure if u saw the 1st or 2nd movie!
TanukiGirl22 chapter 12 . 3/14/2004
another good one. i'm more of a k/k fan myself, but i liked this. keep writing!
TanukiGirl22 chapter 11 . 3/14/2004
no! he can't leave her!
sorry, i've had an emotional morning. good poem, i really liked it, even though it waas angsty
Distant Luver chapter 3 . 3/14/2004
omg, this is so much better than mine! (adding to author favs too now...)
Distant Luver chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
dude, you can WRITE! _ omg omg omg YOU RULE
Distant Luver chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
OMG! that was BEAUTIFUL! omg... that was absolutely amazing... this is going on the fav's list!
Brittanie Love chapter 10 . 3/13/2004
awsome poem.
Rin-chan chapter 10 . 3/8/2004
I like it! I have seen Samuri X (sp) I like the poems and u have inspired me to right! The Samari X ones r sad *tear, tear, sniff, sniff*
TanukiGirl22 chapter 7 . 3/8/2004
wow, sweet, even tough i haven't seen the movie. and in the movie, i heard sano has an australian accent, not british
TanukiGirl22 chapter 10 . 3/8/2004
another good kenshin POV, you really know his character
TanukiGirl22 chapter 9 . 3/8/2004
oh, so sweet! i love k/k, and lots are from kenshin's POV, and you did great with his complicated charcter. keep writing!
Brittanie chapter 9 . 3/7/2004
Oh that was so sweet.
Brittanie chapter 8 . 3/7/2004
That was awsome. please write more.
TanukiGirl22 chapter 8 . 2/29/2004
wow, an excellent yahiko poem. he's a very unappreciated character, and i like to see it when someone digs under the immature surface to reveal him more adult heart, you did great with his character! i'm planning a yahiko fic myself, i hope you read it when i post it!
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »