Reviews for Please Stay Away
TanukiGirl22 chapter 6 . 2/28/2004
wow, very angsty, i guess i wasn't really focused on reading today, or i would have enjoyed it more. keep writing!
Brittanie chapter 6 . 2/28/2004
That was awsome.
PrincessSakura4 chapter 5 . 2/4/2004
Yahiko one would efinitely be interesting. Could you do a Saon one and a Megumi one if you get a chance? You're so good at writing poems! I'll be back when you update! Until then, ja ne!
Miroku-luver-4ever chapter 5 . 2/3/2004
I LOVE THIS POEM. I have a story it's called "the love of miroku and sango" read it if u whant
blahblahHOBO chapter 5 . 2/3/2004
i think you sould do every single person in the kenshin gang! they r so good! i love reading them! keep up the good work! i look forward to reading more!
TanukiGirl22 chapter 5 . 2/3/2004
*sigh* another good one, and on my fave character too! i support you in tose poems you're working on, i need to do more
Brittanie Love chapter 5 . 2/3/2004
Great poem. Yes do a yahiko and aoshi poem too.
Zakari chapter 4 . 1/31/2004
I love your poems! They are unique and the way you describe the feelings of the characters is Visual and beautiful.
Kitsune-Onna19 chapter 4 . 1/31/2004
i like reading your poems. they're really good
Kitsune-Onna19 chapter 3 . 1/31/2004
another good one!
Kitsune-Onna19 chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
good sojiro poem! i plan to write one too! and, can you please R&R some of my poems and fics?
Kitsune-Onna19 chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
that was really sweet, and good! you rule poems!
hakara chapter 4 . 1/31/2004
in the last one u used the word past a bit much but other then that they wer great , u have gift don't waste it on fics , this is not an insult u truly r great at it!
TanukiGirl22 chapter 4 . 1/31/2004
another good one, you are a great poet. try getting into some of the less seen or less written about characters, i'm sure it'll be interesting
justhere chapter 4 . 1/31/2004
You are a natural at writing.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »