Reviews for Limit
Planet Mads chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
So cute! And so very true to their characters. Another excellent peice of writing. I loved the ending and the beginning. Trunks is a bit Goten-obbsessed, hm? Can't wait to see more.
Emo Fox chapter 1 . 5/13/2004
That was so cute. I liked the way it was written too. Very good. Trunks x Goten forever. Hehe.
Deranged Kai chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
hey, i love your stories, they're funny, but cute!
KAi.
yeaka chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
_ how cute and fluffy! ooh, i loved this ficcie. the lines were very good too. the beginning scene was my fav _. thankies for brightening my day, your writing was extremely enjoyable! _! * is inspired *
cn chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Yay! That was so cute! XD Ten extra cup cakes for you!
Commander Sun chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
I really loved this fic. _ Great job on it. Loved the writing, as usual. You're such a brilliant writer. Keep up the wonderful work... and write a book! :D I'd read it!
yugi-the-love-of-yami chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
dis good very good... me like right more
Kimiko Jade Charou chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
aw its so kawaii! i loff it its so kawwaii! hehgeheheheheehe anyway i really liked this story well g2g bai Kimi
Felina chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
I've read pretty much everything you've written (I like GoS the best _). This one doesn't seem to be that much of an improvement writing-wise, but the idea is kyute. It feels more like the laps you run around the track before a big race then anything else. Tis good. Happy new year!