Reviews for Promises to Keep
Hi chapter 9 . 6/10
Oh wowwwwww um hello I'm not sure if you are still active on this site but I just wanted to say this was brilliant and really nice! I loved the battery idea and and just really goooooooddd! Anyway I'm not sure if this chapter was the ending but if you are not planning on updating then I can be satisfied with this chapter! If you DO come back and finish I would really love it but again it's ok whatever you choose I just really loved this fic! Thank you so much!
CherryFlamingo chapter 6 . 1/7
I was laughing so much here! It was great jab at Sakura's age and Touya's less than pure mind! xD Then BAM, that cliffhanger! Luckily for me, I can read more! :D
CherryFlamingo chapter 3 . 1/7
This is so hilarious! I love Yue, and I've been reading Yue related fan fiction all week. (Once you're into a fandom, you don't get out. You take a break and then come back). This is technically my first Yukio fan fiction, and I am so happy that you included Yue into the relationship! I love Yue x Clow, but I feel really bad for Yue whenever it was just Yukio and Touya. Awesome fanfic! w
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 9 . 5/18/2013
That was absolutely BRILLIANT! I love you right mow you know? I couldn't stop laughing XD I knew I picked something good when the summery said yue would have hello kitty hair clips _ good job dude!
Gamma Cavy chapter 9 . 12/9/2012
wow. what happens next?
NiniCere chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Awww! So sweet!
JAR chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
Oooh! You evil person.

There's like a chapter, and maybe an epilogue left of story!

I wish to call you some very unpleasant things right now.
JAR chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
For the beginning half of this chapter I was going to point out that I believe that given time, Toya would have regained his magical power because he was over-working to give his magical constantly to Yue. Its a muscle he was working and so it would get stronger eventually.

Consequently making him more powerful.

The battery idea is a very good one. Kudos.

You nipped my "Actually..." review in the bud and earned a cookie instead.

Sorry it doesn't provide you with magical powers to support the life of your lover, but hey, I'm just a reviewer.
Yukie chapter 9 . 12/19/2010
Always TURNED ON refrigerators own all electrical appliances.
Cuckoo Cloud Lander chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
So now Shaoran Santa Claus. How cute!
animebooklover14 chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
you havn't upteded for long time you need to updat I really like the story its really good!
Fai Gensou chapter 9 . 3/24/2010
Please come back! I wanna find out the next bit!
kinosternon chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
Oh dear goodness...this is HILARIOUS and WONDERFUL and a ton of other words I can't come up with at the moment and just...just...WOW. Far and away the best CCS fanfic I've ever read...possibly the best ever. I'm glad it's not a cliffhanger or anything, but it would still be really nice if there was more of this...for one thing, I'd like to see Yue's reaction...but anyway, oh my gosh THANK YOU for putting this up. It's amazing. Period.
yuriama sohma chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
squeak!fudge and whipped cream?always turned on refrigerators?what next?oh and nice phrasing touya.i REALLY needed to know what that did to you...
yuriama sohma chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
*SMIRK*snort,p-poor Saku-chan now she's traumatized!snort,I-i'll never look at mint chocolate chip ice cream again!