Reviews for Ice and Fire, You and Me
princesadiamond chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
hello I love your story is amazing !
you could do with then please !
greetings ... Answer me when you
read it ...
ytamano chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw this fic has been updated. Thank you so much for finishing this story. I love Hina's and Kuroi's story, it's so beautiful. Hiei and Yukina would be so proud of their parents now that they knew their parents origin and love story. I'm glad Hina's wish had come true, for her children to learn about their father and to love him. And I didn't expect that they would meet him so soon. Kuroi is a lucky man to father two beautiful children.

In the end this is a very beautiful fic and a worth one to wait for. Thank you so much. Thank you thank you.

-YT-
Jessica chapter 7 . 10/17/2015
Wow add more chapter hav yukina find out hiei is her brother it's time she knew add more hurry thanks
odango88 chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
What a great back story for Hina and Hiei's father! Do you think you'll finish it?
ytamano chapter 6 . 5/2/2014
Please, please somehow continue. I cried reading this chapter :"(
Zeki-Kiryuu-kun628 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Good story.
N chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
I'm in love with this story!
I've been looking for this kind of story!
I'll patiently wait for the revision. I've been wanting to read a fanfic about Hina and Hiei's and Yukina's father for a long time! I'm soo happy that you made it possible, not to mention, yours is like, so good!

-N
stella chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
love it! :)

please continue
pApAw chapter 6 . 10/7/2011
i just hope he tells her already. pls update soon. love it! its possible that their father is still alive, i hope they see him.

-paw
fiftyone-essays chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I think you've got a really interesting story here. I've always kind of wondered about Hiei's dad, and your fic caters to my curiosity. :)

I noticed a couple of errors/typos, but they aren't distracting at all. I think two of the biggest things that need your attention are the scene changes and attention to detail. I think Shizuru is a little out of character, since she's typically a lot more stoic, but everyone else is very dead on. Hiei especially.

I very much like Kuroi. He seems like he would make a good dad, if he were around. His last line made me giggle. :D
pApAw chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
oh pls pls update this story.. i love it!

cant wait for more..pls dont stop this story,

-paw
Navaka114 chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
This is an awesome story! I love it! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
dragonwingedangel chapter 5 . 5/9/2010
Please update soon!

Its too amazing to ignore!

I love the characters and how Hiei and Yukina are watching this!

I wonder what will happen next!

Update soon!
Sakura Macarons chapter 4 . 2/10/2009
Oh, I really hope you update (and complete) this soon! It's well written, and I really enjoy your prospective of Hina's relationship with Kuroi. I also really like how you incorporate the older characters from the series into this. It makes a lot of sense how you weave them into the plot.
Mornie chapter 4 . 8/25/2008
*BIG smile* ! I find myself able to forgive you!

I am ashamed to admit that I had very nearly given up any hope that you remembered this fic. I didn't check all summer... But then I saw it under my Fav list ...

AND LO AND BEHOLD ANOTHER CHAPTER! I'm all atwitter inside!

It's great how you're working the characters in! (Kurama! Jin! Touya!) I also liked how it was Hina that taught Touya his climate-control ! Nice use of detail! Keep it up, please!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »