Reviews for Superheroes and Friends
BlackHalliwell chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Nice Job
honmyo SeaGull chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Is it needed to tell I simply LOVED THIS STORY, since I'm now begging on my knees (and that hurts when you have bad knees), really begging, PLEASE... Don't let Webb alone with his pic's discovery, I so would like to see Harm's face... T.T

(btw, i love your dialogs : characterization is pretty shap and sensitive...)
Eggy Weg chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
I was sure i had reviewd this chapter, but it hasn't shown up so im doing it again. I LOVE it great twist, can't wait for more.
starryeyes10 chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
great story.
DD2 chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
oh man! WHAT A TWIST! great job! CONTINUE SOON! LIKE REAL SOON!
zeilfanaat chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
interesting... continue soon please!
ClayandSarah4ever chapter 4 . 4/5/2004
OH, good chapter. I have been waiting for you to update this story for a while. Hope Clay finds what he subconsciuosly is looking for.
starryeyes10 chapter 3 . 2/24/2004
great story but why can't you be both because i am.
Eggy Weg chapter 3 . 1/5/2004
Oh oh oh excellent chapter now thing are getting really intresting...so are they boys off to Russia then :)
ClayandSarah4ever chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
Great story, however, I was under the impression that Clay was younger when his father disappeared. Don't recall what episode but, anyways, look forward to the next chapter. Hopefully soon.
Miss Tess chapter 2 . 1/4/2004
Superb! I love Webb stories especially when they are true to the characters. You have captured the true essence of the frienship Harm and Clay share. I hope the writers are paying attention. I'd like to see something like this on the show.
DayDreamer6 chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
Loved it! I think Harm and Clay are friends, too, in spite of Clay's feelings for Mac.
Eggy Weg chapter 2 . 12/31/2003
Excellent chapter, Im loving this fic, more, more.
SandraS chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Good dialogue. I like your point of view.
popegrant chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
This is good. So long as there's no Mac/Webb simply bcuz i'm not a Webbie. I like Hammer better, much better. Anyway, it should be interesting to see what happens. Keep up the good work! I"m looking forward to it.