Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
semantics chapter 1 . 3/26
Draco x Ron is interesting LOLOL
L.LovegoodHsiwacTfddFistgiAbta chapter 4 . 12/25/2016
C! I would like it in third person. If that's not possible then from Tom's perspective.

I have a couple of suggestions, however. I think you should try to make Voldemorts dialogue more realistic. There are just certain things a seventy year old man does not say.
werwolf-yasya chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
I love this fanfic.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
CCCCC DEFINETLY C.
I would reallllly love to read the sequel.
TheCauldron chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
wow, my heart broke at how Tom ended it! brilliant story!
history chapter 3 . 4/17/2015
I lik your story!
I find it interesting because it's written on four point of view. I pity Harry because nobody knew what happened...
devilssaphire chapter 4 . 2/9/2015
c
StormySkies95 chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
A sequel would be fantastic. Could you please write on? Pretty please? O.O
Lucretia94 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Please please Please PLEASE! If you still have any kind of inspiration for a sequel, please write it! I absolutely love this story, and the way Harry and Voldemort love each other...it's just perfect! :)
Divanora chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
C! Please please C :)
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
I am voting for a big fat C ... Yes please, I needs more! ;o)

Awesome writing hun! ;o)
anaraz chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
and C again.
I would love to know Tom's POV.

Thank you for this very original fic.
Alice L chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Umm...you do know that the song "Every Breath You Take" is about a stalker stalking his victim, right? Since you didn't really hint that you know I am torn between thinking that you really believe that this once-secret relationship between the focuses of the prophecy is 'good' and 'pure' like some Edward/Isabella Twilight thing or that you were just trying to emphasise Harry's obsession with Tom. But besides that, simply wonderful. Unique and original and well-written.
Mashkai30 chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing! Did you ever write the sequel?
VegeXKaka chapter 4 . 4/22/2013