Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
history chapter 3 . 4/17
I lik your story!
I find it interesting because it's written on four point of view. I pity Harry because nobody knew what happened...
devilssaphire chapter 4 . 2/9
c
Jgooullieyette chapter 4 . 1/9
A sequel would be fantastic. Could you please write on? Pretty please? O.O
Lucretia94 chapter 4 . 12/6/2014
Please please Please PLEASE! If you still have any kind of inspiration for a sequel, please write it! I absolutely love this story, and the way Harry and Voldemort love each other...it's just perfect! :)
Divanora chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
C! Please please C :)
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
I am voting for a big fat C ... Yes please, I needs more! ;o)

Awesome writing hun! ;o)
anaraz chapter 4 . 11/2/2013
and C again.
I would love to know Tom's POV.

Thank you for this very original fic.
Alice L chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
Umm...you do know that the song "Every Breath You Take" is about a stalker stalking his victim, right? Since you didn't really hint that you know I am torn between thinking that you really believe that this once-secret relationship between the focuses of the prophecy is 'good' and 'pure' like some Edward/Isabella Twilight thing or that you were just trying to emphasise Harry's obsession with Tom. But besides that, simply wonderful. Unique and original and well-written.
Mashkai30 chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing! Did you ever write the sequel?
VegeXKaka chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
C , and Harry :)
EmilyTane chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Well this was really unexpected. I have never read a story quite like this. I like how you changed the narrators and I absolutely adore your writing style. I haven't read such a good opening scene to a fanfic in probably years!
But I'm not sure I want you to write a Sequel to this. I really want to know how this turns out. What Tom is like now and if they can get together but I also think this story could lose something if you drag on unnecessarily, so I don't know.
paperthins chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
C! C! C!
Oh. my. god.
I highly hope that you've already written the sequel as I post this.
Damn it, why? Your writing was just. wow.
I think I understand why Harry considers Voldie as a drug- your writing id doing the same to me. Okay, so maybe I don't get mind blowing orgasms as I read this, but I'll let you know I did scream and threw the nearest thing to me at my laptop. Which happened to be a floppy pink sock. (okay, maybe that wasn't a strong conparison, but I'll let you know it was a really really nice sock. Very soft and comfy. What the heck am I even talking about?)
So yeah, just a really weird way telling you how much I loved your story.)
Krysania chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Its a sin that you never wrote Every Breath You Take but not yours, ours for never begging enough for it...
gobert chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Oh, I sooooooooooooooooo loved this story - so unique! Fingers crossed as I got to your author page that you did indeed write a sequel!
gobert chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Delightful Draco POV! And, I too, have no clue what "wotcher" means but have always been to lazy to look it up - now maybe someone reviewed and told you.

Seriously, very good chapter!