Reviews for Mistletoe Conspiracy Plot
xander lilly chapter 18 . 9/12/2012
I took the freackin time to read all this and u better finish it chick!
spiritmind675 chapter 18 . 6/29/2010
Wow..last chappie I was like 'OMG HISOKA'S HIDING THERE!' and figured he hid at Tsuzuki's cause he wouldn't look there...and then he was in his bed-covered with only a bow...and it was like 'O.o...wha-?' and I figured, maybe he did it...' and that didn't really make sense...and then his hands tied and being referred to as a gift made it all click and it was simply 'The Count...'

I dunno about thanking him-cause that was pretty weird-seemed rape-ish...

But I like that twist and hope you will update this soon! Or at least not leave it unfinished...D

Oh-and as for grammar-I see you use 'on' instead of 'in' quite a few timesand a few other things-spelling mainly-but nothing big3
Little Red Puppy chapter 18 . 3/21/2008
Me likey! Omg I want more of this story! .
TimeAndRhythmDoesIndeedSleep chapter 18 . 2/25/2008
I just got into reading Yami no Matsuei and discovered your story. I really like it, very funny. I clap for you and can't wait to read more!
Zhe01 chapter 18 . 2/15/2008
Bad count! Pervy count!

Zhe01 chapter 17 . 1/28/2008
Sounds good. I didn't read the beginning, so I'm going to have to do that. ;)

Keep writing.
CosmicEssence chapter 16 . 8/16/2006
Ah wow this is cool, Hisoka getting badly embarassed by Saya and Yuma is highly annoying, but then it always is, Tsuzuki's daydreaming over Hisoka and Tatsumi was priceless and one of the best bits especially since it fitted with his character so well and Tatsumi's POV whenever it occured was always something to look out for. His line where he says Tsuzuki is "demolition demon they owned" is just one of those really good lines i cant get out of my head you know?

All good, funny and a little angsty in parts though I'm not sure how...

Anyway, where is Hisoka? How did he get out and wht will happen next...i wanna know and I dont care even if it is 4/5months til xmas
Maliya Wong chapter 16 . 12/30/2005
How unpleasant. A cliffhanger. PLEASE UPDATE SOON, cuz it's getting exiting!
yamatoforever chapter 14 . 11/28/2004
So where is Hisoka? I started to get worry for him. Terazuma couldn't find him. And with Tsuzuku guarded the exit door, it was impossible that he had walked out before they know it. Beside, it just wasn't his nature to walk away before say goodbye to Tatsumi and Terazuma. Please post the next chapter quickly!
ola chapter 14 . 11/18/2004
oh poor tsuzuki! lol ) write more! son! )
Azinine chapter 14 . 11/17/2004
WEI! You've finally put it up! (_) Me and my cuz are so glad to finally see it here... Anywayz, here is your goodluck... "GOOD LUCK!" *sweatdrops* Now! Time for chapter fifteen! *huggles*
yamatoforever chapter 13 . 10/24/2004
Was it really the reason for Hisoka's disappearance? Or is there other reason that more serious? I mean, I love what Terazuma said about Hisoka (or Wakaba) but what he thought earlier was also right. That Hisoka would obeyed what Tatsumi said. So maybe there's another reason for his departure. Fainted maybe? Or something more serious/dangerous? Please post the next chapter quickly!
Azinine chapter 13 . 10/16/2004
This is a really great fic you have here, NA NO DA! I love it!(_) And I like all the scenes you have put in it. Especially the one with Hisoka having to be "dressed up". Me, and my friend had been laughing and laughing for hours non-stop! Really, its great! My cousin had resolved his irritation at us by throwing pillows due to our incessant laughing.(_) Hehehe... But we got back at him, WITH REVENGE!(_) Anywayz, I'm not the kind of person who points out about a writers' grammar, but I could point out the typos... but as long as the fic is great, that's enough for me!(_) OH! And yeah, still needing a beta reader? I'm applying if you still need it!(_) And you could even get two beta-eds! My friend is such a sucker for fics so, she's practically hanging out with me at my house. Just continually reading, reviewing and critisizing all the fics we came upon. Anywayz, keep up the god work!(_) E-mail me, if you still need help! Update soon, NA NO DA!(_)
Nya Nyu chapter 13 . 10/14/2004
Another delectable chapter
yamatoforever chapter 12 . 9/15/2004
Tsuzuki's imagination was really something ne? _ I can't wait to read if Watari could find something to break in the library. I love what Terazuma had said about Hisoka. Please post the next chapter quickly!